Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Dogman15
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@Algebroot Neogears  
I would disregard that. It reeks of some clueless copypaste intern who doesn’t care or know what the correct term was, wasn’t told, and made up something. Don’t accept “tiny baby Applejack”; it’s inaccurate and misleading.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Dogman15  
My thoughts exactly. There was also another video I found that called Finn Tastic by the name of the episode he appears in (Dol-FIN-ale). A long time ago, I also found that they left in the entire credits sequence for another episode, so it really shows that they just cobbled the videos together in under a minute each.

Also noticed a slightly bigger issue: Seemingly every single one of those videos are in mono instead of stereo.
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Dogman15  
I am sure of it; it’s not likely for low quality to suddenly happen out of nowhere for no reason.

The audio is my primary concern because from what I remember full episodes of Pony Life itself will later become officially available on YouTube (and not in clip compilations), and I am hoping they would fix the audio issue before uploading the episodes.

But they probably won’t; seeing that My Little Pony is a toy franchise and that Pony Life is only a filler series, this show may not be their primary focus.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;  
A te fortuna (a te fortuna, a te fortuna) non  
Manchera.  
A te fortuna (a te fortuna, a te fortuna) non  
Manchera.  
Sono il factotum della citta,  
Sono il factotum della citta,  
Della citta, della citta,  
Della citta!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide