Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #E336
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Idk, but considering the similar personalities, why not?

Speaking of which, if G3 Dash was related to Rainbow Dash, I think she’d be a aunt.  
Firefly definitely would be a older sister to Rainbow Dash.

For Twilight:  
Twilight Mist/G1 Twilight: Older Sister  
Twilight Twinkle: Younger Relative
Background Pony #B475
Would you watch an MLP spinoff that starred the Mane Six as fillies? It would be called, “My Little Pony Fillies” and be like those cartoons that took characters from an existing IP, and turned them into kids or babies, like Muppet Babies or Flintstones Kids.
Background Pony #B475
Now, before you say, “It wouldn’t work because the Mane Six didn’t know each other as fillies”, The Muppets didn’t know each other as babies, either.
Background Pony #E336
@Background Pony #B475  
Hmm… An interesting idea.

@Background Pony #E336  
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Idk, but considering the similar personalities, why not?
Speaking of which, if G3 Dash was related to Rainbow Dash, I think she’d be a aunt.
Firefly definitely would be a older sister to Rainbow Dash.
For Twilight:
Twilight Mist/G1 Twilight: Older Sister
Twilight Twinkle: Younger Relative

Opinions on this?
Background Pony #B475
I just learned that Twilight ascending and the Cutie Mark swap thing was planned to be a full arc.

Yeah, the show’s not great at doing arcs.
Background Pony #B475
Pinkie scores higher than Twilight on an IQ test. How does Twilight react?
Background Pony #B475
Applejack is so uninteresting, she gets overshadowed in her own episodes. She got overshadowed by Derpy in The Last Roundup, Coloratura in The Mane Attraction, and the Kirin in Sounds of Silence.
97blackbird

@Background Pony #B475  
Applejack was the only one of the Mane 6 that had already achieved her life goal: being a farmer on Sweet Apple Acres. This makes it difficult to write character-growth stories.

The writers could have giving her a ‘start a family’ goal, but the age demographic probably made that a difficult story-arc to sell.  
Another option might be to have her start her own farm, but that would pull her off an already established scene AND give her a goal too similar to Rarity.

Other story ideas might use her strengths to make her a villian of sorts. Imagine if Applejack were in conflict because she believed PP’s constant party attitude was impractical and pointedly argued that Rainbow Dash’s work ethic was the main factor holding her back from achieving Wonderbolt recognition, (or that RD harmed the town through negligent weather monitoring)

Could Applejack be more likeable with these changes?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@97blackbird  
Those would be really interesting ideas I could go for.

Although one could argue about AJ starting her own would be that Rarity always wanted to become her own person, whereas AJ has to be willing to start her own dreams instead of just thinking about what her family would want.
Latecomer

@97blackbird  
Certainly not the latter one - it would just become a case of “is this really a freind”?

@Background Pony #B475  
The show was already declining in average episode quality over time, with the final season markimg an all-time low. It’s unlikly further seasons would have produced many good episodes, and fan after fan would have fallen away.

Furthermore, it’s likely that the show’s reluctance to show some sorts of growth and progression would have become even more egregious.
Latecomer

@Background Pony #B475  
The CMC are still in elementary school in the final season, and one of the last episodes emphasises their youth. The Cake Twins and Flurry Heart remain infants. And none of the Mane 6 have even entered any sort of relationship, let alone a lasting one.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #B475  
Show lasted longer than it should have under its current state. S6, 8 and 9 weren’t very good. S6 and 9 in particular were dreadful(and while I liked S8, it shares a lot of the same problems those two did). The fact that they thought the moronic “Grogar was Discord the whole time” twist was a good idea alone should be enough to believe they just didn’t give a shit anymore. Only way I’d ever take a continuation would be a complete overhaul on both the writing(especially a new Story Editor) and animation teams(S9’s animation in particular was gross) and even then I doubt I’d want anything to do with it unless Discord is told to fuck off and never come back
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide