Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Do we have confirmation that she’s voicing Tails?
I know she’s part of the cast but so far we only know whose voicing Sonic, none ic the other characters have had their voice actors revealed?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
A lot of it is down to assumptions, especially with her name being second on that list, but I can’t imagine her playing anyone else
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training

When watching Amending Fences, when we first see Moondancer and Twilight as fillies they seem very similar. But that conversation I think showed their differwnces.
How Moondancer read ahead hoping to help Twilight only for it to turn out she had the wrong book. You can see how embarassed Moondancer was.
I have a theory Moondancer while smart wasn’t too organized unlike Twilight. Also as shown in her later life not as tidy and clean as Twilight.
Overall I see Moondancer as someone who looked up to Twilight as a role model. But Twilight seemed more annoyed with her presence.
I bet Moondancer felt like Twilight was a snob who was too good to hang out with someone like her and it betrayed her hope in humanity.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I feel like Winter Wrap Up would’ve benefitted more if Ponyville didn’t have that stupid rule about not using magic due to “tradition”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Myoozik
In fact, I think Applejack in the show bible was distrusting of magic.
I think having Applejack change her mind to be more flexible would have been more interesting. After all if griffons need to improve their village so should outdated earth pony traditions.
Traditions are nice but progress is often better. Something AJ should learn.
I think a theme of MLP after all is self improvement. That’s the whole theme of What Lies Underneath, the ability of all creatures to better themselves.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Myoozik
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people. Doing Winter Wrap Up without magic is a lot more work for no good reason.
Even after Twilight organized the town they weren’t working efficiently. They cleared snow with plows, melted the snow, then pulled water wagons to water the seeds they planted. Why not water the seeds by melting the snow in the fields?
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
The soil is going to be packed down from settling and the weight of the snow and needs to be turned over/tilled/plowed/broken up before seeding so that it’s easy for roots to spread. You can’t really do that with a foot of snow on the ground. Melting it right there would turn the fields into bogs. Modern farmers get around that drainage issue by burying drain lines under the fields, guessing ponies don’t have that.
@Myoozik
Well, people still like to make food in the kitchen even though it’s faster to buy it from the store… :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide