Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
It’s strange when I was a kid I was perfectly willing to watch a barbie movie, I think it was one set on an island kingdom. In fact I thought it had a cool aesthetic.
But at the same time I thought Mlp which was probably still g3 was still girly.
Maybe I percieved Barbie as like Disney while with ponies it was not just feminine but childish. Maybe since it was about semi realistic humans with kingdoms, some politics and some tension, I felt it was more “serious” and “mature” .
I didn’t hate feminine stuff as long as it wasn’t little girlish.
Maybe G4 was able to give a more mature feel since they the Mane Six were not just little fillies but ponies with jobs
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Wonder if the unicorns still have that ritual to ward off the “jinxies” now that they’re friends with the other species and regained their magic again
Background Pony #FD3A
The ancient castle in the middle of the forest should be demolished and instead use the rocks to make new buildings…or at the very least transform it into a touristic attraction. Otherwise it’s just a waste of good construction materials.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
A response to a comment on another thread
Was MLP: FiM’s popularity and success one of those once in a lifetime things?
Probably yes.
Since 4chan spread its popularity. The surprise of a show about ponies being as good as Powerpuff Girls or Spongebob was enough of a shock for it to spread.
And this shock turned into acceptance.
At this point with how our culture is willing to accept more cute things not just for girls. If a show like MLP came out today, it would not have the same surprise factor as MLP
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I agree, @DerpyFast is right, gen 4 had the propensity to be better than what it was, but unfortunately Hasbro was to late to capture that. Gen 4 was good but not that good, not compared to other cartoons coming out around that time. The only reason some people like gen 4 so much was because of the fandom not for the show itself.
Background Pony #DF0B
The show being a little girl’s toy commercial really crippled a lot of potential the show had looking back on it. Obviously it couldn’t have been anything else, but having executive higher ups who thought “egghead”, telling kids death was a thing, and or mentioning the concept of slavery were super risky to show little girls didn’t help.
It would have been nice to have more mature, not like stupid fucking grimdark shit, stories for the kids watching it. Like how Philomena was supposed to just die and that’s the moral. It happens.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Nah. They’re right.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #DF0B
It was not the lore-rich, high-fantasy epic we built it up to be, but as a character study, it’s way better than it gets credit for.
I think what really crippled the show’s potential was the ei rating Season One was stuck with, and then the lack of a long-term vision.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@DerpyFast
But, did we all expect that the show was going to go for as long as it did? Keep in mind that the original intention was to end up at Twilight getting her wings, but demand and all the money from the fandom was what kept it going. Still, I feel like what you said still downplays all the other great elements that the show did that kept the fandom going, both early and later in the show.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide