Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@DerpyFast
Alright, I get you. Though I believe that whatever path they might’ve taken whether it’d be your personal ideas, or mines or anyone else’s would still cause friction among the fans. Even then, I think the show should be appreciated for what it did right rather than what it could’ve did right, but it would take away from any retrospective
Background Pony #D4C8
In S8, why didn’t Twilight launch an investigation into the EEA? Surely she has the power to do so.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training

How did Derpy even win this challenge in creativity? Rarity’s seems objectiviely better and also it looks like more work went into it.
@Dirty Bit
I have the headcanon Celestia has no jurisdiction over the education system. Despite Celestia being a ruler she also is constitutional ruler. She can’t just fire Neighsay.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@kleptomage
Imagine spending 10 hours a day, 7 days a week perfecting your vehicle, probably also having to spend all of her allowance on paint and other supplies. Only for it to lose to a bunch of wood that looks like it only took a few hours.
I can already see a fanfiction out of this.
Background Pony #D4C8
Looking back on Spike At Your Service and Inspiration Manifestation, what if Spike’s fatal flaw isn’t his greed, but his desire to please others?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Phyllis: Posey! Izzy!
Posey and Izzy: Yes Ms Cloverleaf?
Izzy: Here it comes!
Phyllis: In order to pay for these damages you two are going to work for me forever!!!!
Izzy: Yahoo! Didn’t you hear that Posey now we get to work together forever!
Forever Forever Forever
Posey: Ahhhhhhh!!!!
Posey screams as she wakes uo from hwr nightmare.
Background Pony #7963
@Myoozik
Agreed.
I mean, sometimes a rule of funny is needed, or else it would be boring, and possibly make the episode more forgetful. (Bad is better than forgetful)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide