Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Mr100dragon100
I think it’s best to just do whatever you want without worrying too much about canon. If it is an AU headcanon that you have, then you don’t necessarily have to 100% follow the rules that FIM established. If someone else has an issue with it, then that’s on them for it
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Mr.Myoozik
i know but i still like to be based on canon stuff who knows there could be TVs in Equestria, i just don’t want people to confuse my ideas for gen 5 since i rather ignore gen 5 due to it’s concept and i rather take tech ideas or whatever from mlp gen 1 or gen 4
some are just my own ideas like something that is also beyond our own tech (for now) just something interesting
and also it’s an AU because is the same equestria just with creatures associated wit Halloween exist
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
just to put it short in general
equestria tech:
they have tech like we do but they are more careful with it and only use it when necessary.
https://www.hasbro.com/common/assets/html5/MyLittlePony/Explore-Equestria-CrystalEmpire/img/Bridleway.png
there is a giant TV above a building with a show going on inside, so i say the idea of TVs are there but only used when is needed
(idea: maybe to show an AD for the show inside as a fort of sneak peek)
for my idea of a new land:
they do have individual TVs for broadcasting but it was out of necessity in case someone wants to see something but can’t so they can have the option to watch it on tv so they won’t miss out
bonus: look really closely at the background of this image on the right side
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

I watched some FIM for probably the first time in a year or so, and I’m really happy with it! Rock Solid Friendship and Uncommon Bond. Starlight might finally be clicking for me. Gonna have to get back to watching it.
Background Pony #F7A2
What if in The Last Problem, Spike and Gabby got married and opened up a service dedicated to helping creatures?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I know I may have wrote this in the past, but if Starlight was humanized and had an ethnicity, she would definitely be Canadian.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Cozy Glow even before she revealed her her true colors in school, showed pretty big red flags.
She caused the non-pony students to doubt whether they really improved or even had the ability to do so.
And when Smolder questioned why Cozy Glow was replacing Starlight, a perfectly reasonable question, Cozy simply states how they are not scheming dragons but ponies and Smolder needs to do extra friendship homework.
Cozy was creating an unequal and toxic school enviorment for the non-ponies. It doesn’t help she is also the teacher’s pet and therefore some unwritten authority and is also charismatic.
Honestly she should have been punished and disciplined just for these actions. At the very least be told not to demean the other students especially to her fellow ponies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide