Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Is Twilight really an introvert ever since the pilot? Honestly I feel like she is extremely socialable now that she values friends.
I guess she could be an ambivert if she’s not an extrovert.
But I feel like she just is too open to be an introvert.
If anything, I think Starlight is definitely an introvert. She has a hard time socializing, she sometimes keeps things to herself and is only open to her friends.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer
She does like to read to herself a lot. And I guess to be fair we only see the times when she leaves her house because an episode can’t start otherwise. She probably still enjoys alone time for reading.
@Just Wayne
I learned a new zodiac today! All we need now is Crab Starlight vs Rarity.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
At her core Twilight, beyond being “introverted”, is more likely very task oriented and her constant reading and excitement over new things to enjoy showcases lots of passion. At the beginning she valued results and tasks more than friends and it’s clear her loneliness doesn’t go in a typical introverted fashion, but rather she’d rather exceel at her passions she let the bonding with others as a loose second concern at first.
Also, Twilight’s insecurities mostly come from believing others would feel dissapointed in her (believing Celestia would not allow her to become a magician as her student, believing Equestria would fail if she doesn’t act on it, constantly feeling annoyed that her friends and foes would ruin everything), she’s otherwise confident in herself (when dealing with tasks on her own without direction she can be quite a quick thinker and good at applying her knowledge).
She’s definitely heroic, but rather than a typical idealist she’s more of a pragmatic strategists, perfect for leadership an inspiring roles, but not usually what you’d expect for equal term relationships for the most part (granted, not in a concient snobby manner as she remains healthily humble, is just that she’s often more on the logical side so she’d be more of a problem solver and delegator).
And also, Twilight is very outspoken about her ideas, if not about her own personal life, confortable doing whatever task she finds interesting, and most importantly: she’s an activator, not a reactor. When a problem comes in she’s quick to step to solve it, but she’s not above looking for new things to do if possible specially in slice of lifes. (She felt downright dissapointed the map didn’t choose her for an adventure a couple of times and also that she couldn’t attend the Daring Do convention).
I think Twilight is a task-oriented ambivert with a bigger emphasis on the former trait, which might explain why I connect with her so easily, greatly observant, constantly on the move or learning new stuff, admittedly prone to be a workaholic. And also let’s be real, it’s almost an stereotype that smarties=introvert for a lot of people, no matter if that’s not really the case for a lot of people, which makes people quickly put Twilight as an introvert because potato.
Background Pony #3E2E
@Mr.Myoozik
I know it’s the show design, but Twily’s uh…weird.
No pink skunk stripe, and purple eye shadow.
Again, I know it’s the show design.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Twi Clown
This analysis deserves a like! Seriously I think this explains a lot about her personality.
To me, Twilight can be a tricky character to understand because unlike Rarity or Applejack, she doesn’t fit into an easily distinguishable archetype. Even saying that she’s “the smart one” is probably missing the bigger part of who she is.
I used find her boring but I think I’ve grown to appreciate her nowadays. She’s a pretty interesting character.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Sunny: Izzy! Izzy!
Izzy: No don’t hurt me, Sparkle! Oh hi Sunny.
Sunny: I was at work, when I found this amulet and look!
Izzy: Gasp, a Posey doll! Gimme! Doo Doo Pshew Ah
Posey: AHHHH
Izzy: Dive Bomb! And here comes the giant hoof!
Sunny: Wait! That’s not a toy. That’s Posey Bloom and I shrunk her by accident.
Izzy: Oh…. AND HERE COMES THE GIANT HOOF!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide