Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Twilight is admittedly one of the most versatile characters. And funnily enough it doesn’t come up at expenses of having unique aspects, but rather because her specialitites (leader-like, task oriented, snarky yet also wacky when pushed) makes her rather dynamic to write of.
It’s very easy for the specialities to quickly make a character very linear or archetypical, even though those same traits are often what makes them rather open ended in a lot of ways. It helps that Twilight starts being “the smart one”, but ends up becoming “the SMART one” (as in, from a bookish character who just simply gives info and looks sciency, to one who can actually back up her book smarts with actual applications, cunning, analytical, rational in the definition of actually coming with lots of ideas and analysis, eventually being quite out of the box, sometimes straightforward and some other times quite tricky in her approaches.) In other words, she’s arguably one of the hardest to predict in a good way, a character that keeps you in your toes rather than one you already know what to expect and feels too static.
Latecomer

@Twi Clown
Pushing the brains of the team into the leader-protagonist role does shake up the dynamic quite a bit.
(I do speculate on the root cause sometimes - positive role-model for girls in the sciences? Because ivory-tower intellectualism is one of the few accepted reasons for social isolation which doesn’t suggest the friendless individual is unlikeable in some way? Or just cause Lauren has a liking for nerds?)
By the way, Twilight seems to have developed a mild case of gender fluidity in your post.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Latecomer
Yeah, that’s how I feel Twilight differentiate from a lot of other cartoon protagonists. She isn’t a kid or a playful and energetic ball of positivity. She is rational, collected, and always uses her head first.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Latecomer
Stupid misspellings. No, i didn’t want to imply any gender fluid stuff much less confirm, it was only a damn wording mistake.
Isolation comes from different ways. Intelligent people are often noted to have a predilection for isolation, however that alone is not really too determinant as Twilight doesn’t belong to a role as much as she just takes the role she wants or needs. She is indeed the leader, she can use book smarts but evolves into a much more dynamic character without losing any of her main qualities. Her loneliness goes more into a sense of passion for her work and hobbies, and honestly, I often think Twilight is more on the distrustful nature rather than shy, meek or overwhelmed. I mean, even if she appreciates Celestia, she was always prone to think she would give horrific punishments for failure despite evidence of the opposite, she thought her friends would hate her just for being talented in Boast Busters, she never asks for help in the heart’s warming eve preparations, she constantly hides information from others, and didn’t want to loose a trivia contest because she was paired with a on/off nitwit like Pinkie, I think Twilight simply doesn’t trust in others as much as she sometimes might wish and she prefers to be self-reliant.
@Just Wayne
She’s pretty possitive a lot of the time, but mostly regarding books, friend parties, challenging taks and the sorts, and whenever something happens, she’s quick on the move to solve a problem. Twilight, again, is task-oriented, not pony-oriented, she comes off as a cynic at first glance but it’s because she’s not the kind of girl who would accept anyone on her life or tolerate just any antic just because, just ask Trixie (Twilight doesn’t even regard her as a rival, Twilight flat out wants nothing to do with Trixie most of the time). She’s energic but thoughtful, careful yet brave, powerful but not dumb muscle, and compassionate but not too easily forgiving (well, at first, but in this case Twilight wasn’t alone with the whole “easily forgiving” BS).
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I hate how I favorite every image on this site. I wish I had more discernment. What am I Sethisto?! One day I need to finally settle what my favorites are.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
So wait. Sunset shimmer had a boyfriend in Canterlot High. If Sunset showed up in the human world before Twilight that means she’s older than Twilight. And if the Mane 6 are probably in their 20’s. And if the pony humans are all teens…
…Oh no. Oh no! OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Lyra: l’m going to replace my blood with your nonrabid blood, Applejack, which will both cure me and give me all your knowledge of apples and apple accessories.
@Mr.Myoozik
The problem is that that thread is for hot takes. If I were to say something like “Fluttershy was awesome in Hurricane Fluttershy”, that would be the consesus not a hot take.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide