Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
So, I just saw that Them’s Fightin’ Herds is coming to Switch on October 18th
I cant wait til it releases!
This is one of the few fighting game ports where the switch version isn’t screwed over. And you’re telling me it has rollback AND crossplay?!
Day 1 buy!
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

I find it hilarious that dock (“the underside of a pony’s tail where hair does not grow” for those who don’t want to click the link) has so many more NSFW uploads than SFW ones that it only shows up in the auto-suggestion if I switch to the 18+ R34 filters.
The only thing more hilarious is that it implies tail, which means this innocent and common tag can’t be auto-suggested under the default filters.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Wiimeiser
Just checked and yeah. Docks would be on many NSFW anthro pictures too (considering the place they’re at), I figure there’s some overlap there.
I’m just infinitely amused that I need to be on adult filters when I want to properly (auto-)tag some safe pictures. Including screencaps!
I recently finished watching the She-Ra reboot. It was only temporary there (obviously), but it sure made me wish yet again that the friendships in G4 were roughed up, genuinely and without getting fixed before the episode’s end. I feel The End in Friend would have been more poignant as a season-long arc for instance, even as late as season 8.
Background Pony #68DD
If Twilight Sparkle ran for president, what would be her number 1 issue? Education?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #68DD
Absolutely. She would probably fund educational programs and try to promote more rational logical thinking.
She would definitely reform the education system to be more ideal just like her School of Friendship.
She would also makes policies to promote peace abroad and internally, listening to all sodes of the argument.
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
He is definitely coded as a kid looking at the way hes treated and seen as a “little brother” by multiple characters. Not to mention he goes through the dragon equivalent for puberty several seasons into the show.
And in the timeskip hes a young adult, so yes he is definitely a kid in the show.
We don’t know his exact age tho.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Just Wayne
Even if the ink wasn’t smudged I don’t know how they could deliver his gift. The only things to wipe off were a picture he drew of sugar and a bell. It wasn’t actual writing like all the other mail. There wasn’t even an address. How were the mailmares supposed to know who Sugar Belle is and where she lives?
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@kleptomage
I always thought that’s a unique way ponies write delivery information, even though it’s incredibly impractical, but then I see actual written words on other letters and packages. I guess Big Mac really was lost in love.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide