Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I just realize we still don’t have G5 Misty with a water type Pokemon in reference to Pokemon Misty, and I am extremely disappointed.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr100dragon100
True. What I’m saying beginner artists might just put a whole bunch of hair on a character and they wouldn’t have to put in as much effort. (Not that that’s bad they can still make good OCS I just dont have a better word for it.)
I know I probably would.
But either one can work with the right skills
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
I guess giving something big hair makes it stand out easier, that’ll probably be the first thing people see.
But I do see a trend of big hair leading to the OC being too overdesigned in alot of fandoms which I find kind of repetitive.
It can come across as lazy when most of the design goes into the hair and not much else.
And plus like you said there are plenty of ways to make OCs with short hair stand out like their facial expressions, outfits, color scheme etc.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Dirty Bit
I’m in my 30s but I tend to watch shows just for enjoyment like kids and toddlers do, I don’t pick apart at details like other adults. Am I broken?
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
As someone who’s also in my 30s, no. You’re just finding enjoyment in stuff and nothing more. No need to adhere to social stigma if you enjoy something harmless.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide