Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I remember back then, the Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread was one of the most thriving threads on this entire site. At first when it was created, it didn’t garner much attention until I stumbled on it and suddenly more people came in and it was one of the most active threads ever. All the regulars there treated each other like friends and we even had our own drama and tension with each other, but sadly nothing lasts forever and those times just ended. I was there throughout it all and I even created a drawing for one of the members there. Those were good times…
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
So, a thing I don’t see most people talk is that Trixie had a slight redesign in season 6 - since her first apperance Trixie always had a longer horn than a standard mare, one white shine in her eye instead of two, and highlights (the little triangular things that most mares have on their irises).
And in No Second Prances she still has those features. But in To Where and Back Again she has a standard horn, standard number of shines, and the highlights have been added. She also went from having a unique eye design to sharing one with Applejack (by that I mean the way her eye is drawn and the number of eyelashes she has, not the color of the eyes.)
Then, some time later on, in the following episodes they keep the AJ eye shape and the horn, but ditch the highlights. It’s just interesting how they alter Trixie’s design throughout the show in small ways.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Tiger beetle
Trixie was actually supposed to be a stallion so I guess they were going to make her look like Big Mac who was the most prominent stallion at the time. I also believe they only gave her two eye shines and fully turned her into a mare because she officially became Starlight’s friend and would appear more. Just my two cents though, not confirmed.
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
@Just Wayne
I don’t know what body type they’d give Stallion!Trixie, though I struggle to imagine them as large as Big Mac.
My confusion lays in that they already have her previous model ready to go (as proven by it staying the same No Second Prances). The confusing part it changed in the same season, and the changes were minor, and not prompted in anything in the plot.
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Tiger beetle
Probably not, but I just based on assumption (I actually thought all stallions have only one eye shine only to debunk myself when I looked at Soarin and Braeburn’s eyes. I don’t know why single eye shine is only for certain characters.)
I don’t think they did. Maybe they only made the new model before the episode, but again this is just speculation. I don’t know all that much.
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
@Just Wayne
It’s just seems like experimentation? But it’s weird on such an established character. It’s not she was one way in S1 animation, then once we jumped to s2 and onward she had a different design (the most drastic example definitely Luna). Or just a cutie mark retcon, like with Soarin’ or Blueblood. It’s just…happened in the same season. And then they ditched the eye highlights they added and kept the rest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide