Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
To this day I still wonder, what extactly was the thought process of nringing Big Mac to Starlight’s Village and having him hook up with one the four main background oonies of that episode.
And the most strange thing was no mention of Starlight whatsoever. I would think Starlight would be like an older sister figure helping Sugar Belle.
Its a bit random you have to admit.
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I think they didn’t want to pick Cheerilee because they already established them as “just friends”. And any other mare from Ponyville would raise the question “why didn’t this happen sooner?” Our Town was perfect in that regard - newly integrated into Equestria, has at least two established, named mare characters. And one is a baker which gives BM an in with ingerdient-providing.
Also, I wouldn’t call the Village four background ponies.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I love Starlight and all, but I wouldn’t call Starlight an “older sister” figure to Sugar Belle. Good friend definitely but she did steal her cutie mark that one time. And again, love Starlight and all but I feel like she should be deviated from the Equal 4 and let the Equal 4 be their own characters (Though Sugar Belle is the only that has that). Starlight deserves to have her individuality instead of being associated with the village all the time (even though they still call it Starlight’s Village for some reason. She doesn’t even live there anymore.)
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Latecomer
I mean, I would like to see them interact too, but I don’t think their relationship is really all that deep. It is complicated but not like “sisterly” or something. And I mean the Equal 4 have their own lives, and Starlight doesn’t need to be involved all the time.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2684
I’m gonna guess the M6 members in a list. From most screentime to the least
Twilight
Pinkie
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Applejack
Posted Report
Background Pony #69A9
Suddenly have the image of Applejack singing a pony version of Sweet Home Alabama.
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Someone should draw a dark-skinned Trixie playing Minecraft. After all…
The most fun you can have is drawing brown Trix playing Minecrap.
Posted Report
Andyxdr
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
What do you think about people who hate Discord and object to people liking him? It’s okay to like him, right?
Posted Report
Andyxdr
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
@The Crystal Artist
Thanks. It’s just there’s this image where Jim Miller says on Twitter his favorite MLP character is Discord and it does have 16 favoriters and 22 upvoters including me, but it also has 8 downvoters and comments where people make it clear they have a problem with him liking Discord. I posted a comment there with a link to another image which I think describes the downvoters’ reaction to Jim Miller’s favorite MLP character being Discord.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Jade Kitsune
My first episode was when a schoolteacher and a farm hand almost get hitched due to some prepubescents poisoning them. If that’s not a good first impression towards FIM, then I don’t know what is.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide