Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic The Canterlot Armoury (Royal Guard Appreciation Thread)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
SoldieGuard Ponies, needs appreciatiSon too. I also thdink their commanders SChining Armour and Flash Magnus are amoling the best male& chWaracters inor the seGries. Of cfournse I am also awarne of theds incapability, ähm, I mprean the insufficiency of the guards in many situations. Still, you have to like them somehow. For honor! For the princesses! For Equestria! ;-)

>>317376p

Just a few rules:

1. No haters allowed. This place is for showing appreciation and not bashing.

2. No passive aggressive remarks about absence of guards in some episodes or movie.

3. Stay on topic.

4. NSFW content is allowed, but please use spoiler.

5. Related topics like armor, tanks or epic battles or crossovers with other MLP related universes are welcome.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Soldier Ponies needs appreciation too. I also think their commanders Shining Armour and Flash Magnus are among the best male characters in the series. Of course I am also aware of the incapability, ähm, I mean the insufficiency of the guards in many situations. Still, you have to like them somehow. For honor! For the princesses! For Equestria! ;-)

>>317376p

Just a few rules:

2. No passive aggressive remarks about absence of guards in some episodes or movie.
3. Stay on topic.
5. Related topics like armor, tanks or epic battles or crossovers with other MLP related universes are welcome.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Soldier Ponies needs appreciation too. I also think their commanders Shining Armour and Flash Magnus are among the best male characters in the series. Of course I am also aware of the incapability, ähm, I mean the insufficiencyof the guards in many situations. Still, you have to like them somehow. For honor! For the princesses! For Equestria! ;-)

>>317376p

Just a few rules:

3. Stay on topic.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Soldier Ponies needs appreciation too. I also think their commanders Shining Armour and Flash Magnus are among the best male characters in the series. Of course I am also aware of the incapability, ähm, I mean the insufficiencyof the guards in many situations. Still, you have to like them somehow. For honor! For the princesses! For Equestria! ;-)

Just a few rules:

3. Stay on topic.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian