The End of MLP:FiM thread

Background Pony #6A9B
S9季首看得我一臉懵逼&一頭問號,S9季尾看得我一臉震驚&一腔怒火。  
(悄悄告訴你:這結局是我看過最爛的安排了)  
The first three episodes of S9 made me deeply confused & puzzled, and the last episode of S9 made me rather shocked & pissed-off.  
(Whispering to you:it was the worst ending I ve ever seen)
deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Slipstream95  
Well the last problem wasn’t a real episode, it was only a hoax episode that was made to disappoint us. I’ve also given evidence to why it’s not real and I believe I placed the evidence somewhere in this forum. If you want, you can go back and check the previous pages to see for yourself.
Smart Heart

Actually, what Celestia, Luna, and ESPECIALLY Discord had done to Cozy Glow violated Articles 6, 19, and 37 on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Background Pony #520A
What happened to those three is an absolute travesty. They deserved at least an attempt to reform them just like Discord did.
Background Pony #8A41
@Smart Heart  
I was always wondering why he was scolded by others: why was him? Why weren’t others? Why Lauren Faust and Josh Haber were never threatened? Was it all Bronies’fault and he did nothing wrong?  
I only see that he just keeps shirking responsibility and pass the buck to Hasbro.he never calm down and checked himself to think whether he has respected us.
deactivatedfaafba

@Background Pony #6A9B  
I’m glad somebody agrees with me that The Last Problem wasn’t real. Whenever I tell people on Derpibooru that the Last Problem was a hoax episode they just tell me that I’m in denial but don’t look at the key details to make out that it’s a hoax.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Smart Heart

He wasn’t “blowing us off”, just reminding us not to forget that at the end of the day the show IS for children. And you know: he’s right about that.
Westerlies

Yes, a wise choice. If you dislike the ending, you can just don’t see it as a canon. That’s your right and your freedom, which others should not interfere.  
Those who are satisfied with it see it as a canon; those who aren’t do not. All we have to do is respect different voices.  
For me, there is no such a canon episode as S9E26; Others hold different opinions. Even though I do not approve them, I respect their opinions and have never tried to force them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide