The End of MLP:FiM thread

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Three quick statements:  
  1. Cozy Glow was a poorly handled character.  
  2. The Grogar/Discord twist was unnecessary.  
  3. I accept The Last Problem as canon.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
Something I like to write down. two things:

1:  
people are mad at discord yet in all, discord, was trying to help his friend as well as being a good friend, yes he did wrong aside from that I blame the awful writing granted that discord had more episodes

Discord would have more friendship lessons explained to him or taught to him through different scenarios like a whole episode dedicated to that.

Discord would do this without magic, also among the lessons he has experienced, discord would have learned two important ones, that if a friend needs backing they would want to come to you, and if your friend says they don’t need help let them do their thing.

now the second thing

For the last episode, the grogar character is the real grogar.  
The events of the frenemies episode still happened, including the ending is all the same. Instead of grogar thinking, they failed to get the bewitching Bell from the mountain, grogar KNOWS they have the bewitching Bell.

When the last episode arrives, chrysalis, tirek, and cozy glow made a plan to remove Grogar’s magic both to conquer the ponies and grogar after his abusive behavior. When they went to get the Bell, it was gone!

grogar arrives from the darkness; it’s shown he has the Bell immediately taking away their magic; for their plan of betrayal, he plans on destroying them, yet the three villains escaped.

Homeless, powerless and helpless our three villains start blaming on each other until one of them snaps them back and says working together got them into this mess maybe it can get them out, but they can’t do it alone.

They all know what to do, no matter how they feel they must have Twilight’s help.

The scene changes to Twilight, continuing her princess training when a letter comes telling her to go to the castle of the two sisters. That rarity needs her help with the fabric from there. Twilight goes off and finds the ruined castle empty she looks for rarity until she’s in a dark hallway, she calls out to her friend but met with the doors closing behind and in from of her and the voices of chrysalis, tirek and cozy glow.

Twilight uses her magic as light and angrily asked where is rarity, the three villains said she is not here that they send that letter to talk to her in privacy when the three villains finally show themselves they explained everything.

Twilight hearing that they almost learned friendship and seeing they came to her for help at all made Twilight agree and understand their situation but still cautious.

When Twilight’s friends came to Twilight’s castle, they were surprised to see the three villans; they said that Twilight should be careful and that they will help her, yet Twilight stopped them and explained everything.

After some time panning, explaining, and learning friendship, the three villans, Twilight’s and her friends, Celestia, luna, and discord, and even all of the friends they have made throughout the show came together to defeat grogar.

After a colossal battle similar to what we have seen in the episode grogar lost, the three villains show how friendship helped them defeat grogar even without magic and explained what friendship now means to them (which is more wholesome then power-hungry).

Grogar became imprisoned again.

Then something happened to chrysalis. Chrysalis started glowing white, the Bell rang, giving back cozy’s and tirek’s magic.

Chrysalis also yet while chrysalis was mid transforming when it’s was finished via a blinding white light, chrysalis soon reviled to physically reformed similar to pharynx she kept her original coloring though, without holes, she also has gems on her chest.

The episode ends still with the time skip. The song extended to show chrysalis ruling her kingdom with the two changeling brothers, tirek being the boss of a popular gym and cozy becoming a philanthropist helping ponies in need, any ships (besides cheesepie) are left ambiguous.

the show ends with the book closing and a piece of slow music similar to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCF77j_kS0
Background Pony #520A
That guy is right, especially in regards to the trio.

Can’t say I agree with the Spike and Rarity part though. Spike is a kid so it would be awkward to ship him with Rarity.
A Hyacinth Pony

Okay, a new bunch of interviews are coming.  
At this one year anniversary,  
I randomly interviewed some strangers at the site of “ZhiHu”(simular to Quora)  
full

And these, are their opinions. It really took me great effort to make it, yet it’s totally worthy. Happy first anniversary of ending to all of you~

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide