Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic The Fluttershy Thread

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Sweet Blast":](/pony/the-fluttershy-thread/post/3958673#post_3958673
)  
Totally. Despite those stupid dumb words lit and woke, Fluttershy's acting in her Hipstershy character "well not her Hipstershy character all the time, but mostly the glasses, the hat, the scarf, the hair, the voice, and the outfit" is just downright cute and hot!

And speaking of the word hot, her sassiness got my attention ever since Season 6.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@Sweet Blast":/pony/the-fluttershy-thread/post/3958673#post_3958673
Totally. Despite those stupid dumb words lit and woke, Fluttershy's acting in her Hipstershy character "but mostly the glasses, the hat, the scarf, the hair, and the outfit" is just downright cute and hot!

And speaking of the word hot, her sassiness got my attention ever since Season 6.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Totally. Despite those stupid dumb words lit and woke, Fluttershy's acting in her Hipstershy character "but mostly the glasses and the outfit" is just downright cute and hot!

No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Totally. Despite those stupid dumb words lit and woke, hFluttershy's acting in her Hipstershy character is just downright cute and hot!

No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Totally. Despite the stupid words lit and woke, her acting in her character is just downright cute and hot!

No reason given
Edited by Shylover