The Fluttershy Thread

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
full

How well do I know “Fluttershy”? Well, here’s a few things I know.

1. She’s cute  
  2. She’s kind  
  3. She’s coy, yet brave  
  4. Anyone who dares inflict pain on her will meet the same fate as Beerus of what he did to Bulma, unleashing my Saiyan wrath like Vegeta.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Flutter_Lover  

She is the element of kindness, she’s very shy “but she can be brave too”, she is an animal caretaker, her singing voice is so beautiful, her eyes and her smile are so graceful, she has best pony friends in the mane 6 group, her pet bunny is Angel, she reformed Discord with her kindness and became best friends, she lives in a cottage near the everfree forest, she build an animal sanctuary with the help of her friends, her voice is so beautiful, quiet, and soft to listen to whenever I hear her talk, she is also the teacher of her kindness classroom in the friendship school, and best of all, she is my number 1 best pony/my number 1 best waifu that I have ever falling in love with!  

(Talking to Fluttershy) “I love you my dearest Flutters-Wutters! I love you so much more and forever!”
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
The way how she sleeps peacefully melts my heart away.  

Oh, speaking of which, that reminds me of something…..  

The way how she sleeps like that is so cute, beautiful, and adorable, and it still melts my heart away! God she’s so beautiful! I love my dearest waifu so much more and forever. 😍💖💘
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide