The My Little Pony Movie

Battle GT
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

It's a cartoon show!
Personal opinion if you have any intention of seeing the movie,Don’t play yourself and watch it via camrip watch it on the big screen like it’s meant to be. At this point it’s responsibility. I think it’s silly to have been a fan of something for so long only to watch it on questionable quality instead of the real thing.

That’s just my take.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist

You know, images like this are really starting to define the movie.

We see Pinkie helping Twilight, clearly indicative of her role in the film, where she’s Twilight’s primary source of support, a role she’s never actually been placed into before.

Then way in the back we have Applejack, rendered utterly useless due to Pinkie usurping the role she would have otherwise had. Not contributing anything, probably not even so much saying anything. She’s just there.

Man…this is really worrying me…
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
So the movie is basically:  
Bad guy arrives and wreck shit, mane six get allies, someone on the villain side put a heel face turn, defeat villain and save the day.  
Right?
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

I think it’s a good idea they waited almost eight years for this movie, we’re more familiar with the characters and the cast are now professionals with them, there’s been several shoutouts and we have a close relationship with the show, which is another reason I’m pretty firm on going to see it.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@RIG  
Pretty much, which is a very good thing in my opinion. Some of the previous incarnations had some ludicrously complicated plots, which they never would have been able to do justice while giving all the Mane 6 something interesting to do.

Pony generally does better with more straightforward stories.

Apparently there are a few big twists to the formula along the way though.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So I was initially gonna start posting my thoughts about the movie after seeing the movie itself but I have to say BY GOD, whose bright idea was it to post the entire fucking “behind the scenes” featurette which contains ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF THE MOVIE before the movie has even arrived in theaters?! I mean, did they want to not make me feel surprised? It was bad enough when the movie’s entire story was released as novelizations!  
And I can’t understand why some people went ahead with spoiling the entire movie for themselves before seeing everything pieced together in the actual movie.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
And I can’t understand why some people went ahead with spoiling the entire movie for themselves before seeing everything pieced together in the actual movie.

Eh, I do that sometimes. You might think it’s weird, but I don’t get affected by spoilers as much. Hell, seeing spoilers actually makes me want to watch it even more. It has the opposite effect.

As for why? Because it’s predictable. Every movie is predictable in some way. They all follow a certain structure and form, and utilize common tropes. Most movies are very similar, just with different plots and settings. But the core structure is usually the same.

I don’t get enjoyment by watching something that I know will happen but can’t confirm. I get enjoyment by watching something that I know will happen and is confirmed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide