The My Little Pony Movie

fobone

@Poison Trail  
Fair enough I guess, but one would think the spacing between them would’ve been far enough to get a view for each film. I mean, I understand Bladerunner take priority but still.

@Applejack007  
MLP isn’t small exactly, but I wouldn’t call it huge either. I still don’t think releasing it next to Bladerunner is that big a deal in the long run, but it’s obvious people that’s not the film movie buffs and film critics are talking about around the water cooler.
Battle GT
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

It's a cartoon show!
@fobone

MLP has been getting positive reviews from both fans and critics alike. If this trend continues it could be something that people talk about kinda like how the show first went viral back in 2010 and onwards.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So if I’m being totally honest, I’ll probably find the movie good even if many of the design and world-building choices just piss me the hell off.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Seabridge Drive  
I probably rather their original story actually. Just without them in the real world (which could still work IF written right). Would have to wait to see the movie first.

But it would confuse the average non-fan I’m sure even with Twilight’s lecture.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Seabridge Drive  
I don’t watch too many movies.

That being said I was going to type Roger Rabbit, but it doesn’t really count.

The flaw in those stories is that they almost always add an unnecessary love interest and pop culture references. Remove that and you already have a better basis.
Background Pony #ECB7
@Background Pony #E5C7, @Philweasel
I’d rather Princess Celestia not being rekt or kidnapped again. She deserved better than being made a damsel in distress or otherwise a kidnapped princess and incapacitated ruler.

Me either. But let’s face it.

They would rather let Gabby (Sue) do something competent before Celestia gets her time to defend herself at least.  
And if they try, they let her do something IN A USELESS BUCKING dream.

@Philweasel  
@Background Pony #E5C7
So you prefer a shit villain over a good one?

An evil wizard who wants to destroy the ponies or an disgruntled edgelord who betrays his own kind, but will be forgiven completely? I know my choice.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
I want to say for the record that so far, I really like all the villains, and I think they all work well together as concepts. I’m eager to see them in action…

…on the 20th of October. Weeks after everyone else. Damn you again Hasbro!
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I want to say Lou and personally very excited. For quite a while there I was going down a negative spiral, both with the fandom and even a fair bit with the show itself.

Yet now with watching A Perfect Pear, Fame and Misfortune, among other episodes that I very much enjoyed I feel the My Little Pony Movie will be just the highlight I need for the year.

Will a movie with perfect, well I likely find everything with amazing? Unlikely, but from what I’ve seen it will definitely be something I will enjoy and remember.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide