The My Little Pony Movie

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
The movie will debut next Thursday in my country, but it barely received any advertisement at all.  
For the record, Dragon Ball’s recent animated movies were advertised to kingdom come and I had to struggle to get any tickets at all.
Joshua
Duck - Duck cannon at high speed
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

@EotD  
Oh yeah. Right. X3

Oh, that’s right! They had that mcnugget dipping sauce when they were promoting Disney’s MULAN with their happy meals. I actually had one of their toys when I was a kid.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I do have to admit I pity the parents that are gonna watch the movie with their children. More than an hour and a half of MLP is a lot for someone that, yknow, doesn’t care much about it. Ain’t much they could’ve done to alleviate that.

Then again, the same pretty much applies to all children movies. It doesn’t reinvent the wheel, it doesn’t give the IP the same “spark” which surged the fandom, and it certainly won’t break any records. It’s there. That’s it.

(Would sure be nice if it would at least recoup it’s budget, pretty please)
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Nice job at dropping the ball Lionsgate (at least the community is working to contain it).

As for the movie: I don’t want to be a single middle aged man in a sea of kids and parents (and the chance I’ll run into someone who knows me), so I’ll watch it at home at some point. I would consider going as part of a brony group, but the nearest meetup is going to be 90 miles from me in KC (heck the nearest theater is 30 miles away) and I’m not driving that far for a movie (especially since I’ll be going up there at the end of October for CanterlotKC).
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Personally, I don’t care if I am surrounded by parents and children. If anyone asks, I will make an excuse if I need to or simply say I like the show mattering who is asking or their tone. The consideration that someone who might know me will recognize me won’t be a bother as most already know I like the show. Chuckles

I’m not ashamed of being a fan, so I won’t let what others think bother me.
Miss Shy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
I mean, I won the posters from Twitter and I got a free ticket.

I’d be a fool not to see it. Dignity be damned.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@EquestrianScholar

Right on.

For me, it also helps that my college has a four day weekend this week, so there’s not gonna be anything in the way of seeing this movie on opening day! Or later in the weekend either, if I like it enough to warrant going to theater for it a second time.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@EquestrianScholar  
I don’t get this.

Nobody seemed to care when I was in line next to some little kids and their parents to buy Rainbow Rocks tickets. Same when my friend saw it. Maybe just anecdotal and circumstantial but I don’t see why anyone can and should care about what you watch in this case.
Miss Shy
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
@Josh103  
I’m pretty sure most of us are gonna mind our own business anyway.

We don’t go to the movies to socialize and talk to the other people during the movie.

At least, I hope you people don’t.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
I always go to see kids movies on my own. Hell, I wear pony t-shirts around town.

No one gives a damn. Most I’ve got is a few ‘I like your shirt’ from shopkeepers and ‘Applejack!’ from six year olds, which I generally respond to with a sagely nod.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

U mad?
Most of you live in large cities where it’s easy to blend in. I live in a small town where news spreads fast and some already think there’s something wrong with me (hence why someone I know might see me, because going to one of the 2 nearby cities for entertainment is what everyone does around here. Plus most of my coworkers are from those cities).  
As of now only 3 people (outside of other bronies I met at cons and know on Facebook) know about me being a fan: My sister (lives in Missouri, certified pegasister along with her 2 kids), my uncle (lives with me), and one of my railfan friends (lives in one of those cities, but he doesn’t know how into pony I am). I dread the day someone we know pops in for a visit. XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide