The My Little Pony Movie

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
So the movie (english version) was already leaked and is doing the rounds around the net.  
A lot of people is mad as hell for this.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Magma_ERuptiOn  
No, it’s a very hi-quality leak. When it was posted on /mlp/ everyone just assumed it was just a troll with a fake video using preview caps as “proof” but then he began posting pics from the movie’s credits with an “Everyone Dances” ending and the Storm King’s mooks trying to put his petrified corpse together, as a “joke” so it proved the leak was real and a lot of people began losing their shit.  
Either way, looks like on the next hours this site will start receiving a lot of screencaps so be wary of spoilers.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@HJSDGCE

I haven’t checked, but I’m pretty sure not all movie theatres are still using the good old method with the reel and instead shifted to digital. If someone was to, say, nab a copy of what’s used in cinemas and cracked it for use by anyone… well, yeah.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
But seriously I’m still seeing it in theatres. Want to make sure they get a sequel made if the Gen lasts long enough.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
This is precisely why I’ve kept the movie spoilers hidden since last week and avoided the more spoiler-obsessed sites like the plague.

I am going to see the range movie later this week, and I will enjoy it. If people can’t muster the basic self-control to wait a few goddamn days and spoil themselves the entire movie, well, that’s their problem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide