Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pinto Bean in topic The Sunny Starscout thread!

Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
[@PUBLIQclopAccountant](/forums/pony/topics/the-sunny-starscout-thread?post_id=5254379#post_5254379)
If it were up to you and me, a new pony gen would be much more elegant and horse-like. Alas.

TYT is what it is. It's Pony. Cute and entertaining. The art style is a little weird but then I think the same can be said of FiM. It just takes a little getting used to. My only complaint is that five minutes are not enough time to really tell the stories properly. It moves along at a break neck pace at times.

[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/the-sunny-starscout-thread?post_id=5254463#post_5254463)
Sunny is altruistic and optimistic, but not a superhero. She's really kind of just an average everyday pony, and I'm guessing the idea there is you don't have to be Twilight Sparkle (or Supermare) to bring people together and accomplish great things. But who knows? She's got a lick of alicorn magic and if she ever figures it out, she could be a serious boss.

[@Eragor14](/forums/pony/topics/the-sunny-starscout-thread?post_id=5254507#post_5254507)
You *really* want Sunny to be an alicorn, don't you? Like, right now! Publiq makes a good point. Other ponies will need to step up too when it comes to the heroics. Personally I'm totally fine with her being just an earth pony for now.

>>2558781p
She might be an alicorn someday, but she will always have very humble roots.
No reason given
Edited by Pinto Bean