The Sunny Starscout thread!

Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
Nice image of Sunny!
Also, been a while since I saw anyone post anything to this thread. Nice to see it become active again.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Eragor14
I figured every so often these dead threads have to be revived like a phoenix.
And what better way to do it then with old image from long ago. (For G5 standards anyways)
I actually thought it was some explorer garb she had on but it seems to be a sweater. Still cool.
Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny Starscout fan
I just realized: it has been 29 days since anypony commented in this thread. No wonder I didn’t get any notifications for it in the last month, lol.
Anyway, Sunny Starscout has developed a lot as a character since this page was last updated. She has shown her love of Nightmare Moon by dressing up as her, shown that she cares more about having a garden that can be used by everypony in Maretime Bay than power or prestige, and has acted as strong moral support for the rest of her friends. It’s honestly really nice to see her develop, and I would love to see some interactions between her and Misty in the future. Who knows, as Cosmas the Explorer told me, Sunny could be the pony who breaks through to Misty and helps her become the pony that she was meant to be, away from Opaline’s shadow. This could be seen as a callback to Twilight being the pony who broke through Starlight’s psychological wall, as well, which is nice.
Hopefully Chapter 3 of MyM will give us a lot more Sunny to work with, so that this thread can be a lot more active.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny Starscout fan
Also, this is an incredibly adorable drawing of Sunny. I will always love to see more of Sunny’s Alicorn form, and Sunny’s smile is just so cute!
Posted Report
Eragor14
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny Starscout fan
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Okay, you got a good laugh out of me there. Yes, a mane-brushing contest would be fantastic, not only because it would give Izzy and Pipp more time together but it would also give Sunny some more unique mane styles, which in turn could likely inspire other artists wanting to make more unique drawings of Sunny.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny Starscout fan
@Just Wayne
Never watched PowerPuff Girls, so I wouldn’t know what you mean by that, Wayne. I just think it would make for a pretty fun little slice of life episode, really. And considering how obsessed Pipp is with mane styling, I think it would make sense for her character.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny Starscout fan
@Pinto Bean
First of all, this is the first image of Sunny in over a month.
Second of all, the image is…explicit? Can the images be kept at a PG-13 level? IE the highest rated images being ‘suggestive’? I am glad you censored it (and frankly it is hidden by my filter by default), but I prefer more SFW images of Sunny.
Posted Report
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@Eragor14
I’ll vote for free speech & spoilered explicits being allowed on the forums, which is not out of the norm on this site. Don’t worry though. I’m not going to just start loading this forum with sleazy garbage… I have an eye for quality.
Posted Report
Edhelistar
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
@Pinto Bean
Literally the first post after I started the thread was a explicit pic.
So, like I said in the opening post: “Just remember to keep your drama out of here, and spoiler anything suggestive or above.” Be nice pls. :3
Posted Report
Eragor14
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny Starscout fan
@Edhelistar
I didn’t say anything that wasn’t nice, though…
I was just concerned about this chat becoming filled with explicit art, which I would personally prefer not to see. Is there any issue with that?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide