The Sunny Starscout thread!

Background Pony #B012
What if at the end of G5, Sunny drops her alicorn status and becomes a teacher, teaching the next generation about how the pony races used to be friends?
Posted Report
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Pinto Bean
The key to good anthro pony art is to first imagine what the ponies would look like as an IRL horse, then turn that horse anthro. Going directly from show-style to anthro rarely produces pleasant results.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
What is with you and your obsession with real life horse anatomy?
I have seen several show style anthro ponies, and they generally have appearances that I enjoy. Frabkly I would think adding in horse anatomy would just make them strange, especially since horse anatomy is so vastly different than human anatomy.
Posted Report
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
I feel like anthro Pony is always going to look a little weird no matter what, mostly because it is so subjective and left to interpretation. There always seems to be just a little bit of awkwardness found where the artist attempts to work out the right configuration of human and equine components, and whether to lean show-accurate or not. That’s why I see art like this and just smile.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide