Thoughts on Pony Life so far?

Toxicpinkiepie

well, this seems to be something to hold us over until G5 actually gets here and I seen some distaste for this show already.  
Believe me..i kinda understand, cause it is cheap (Hasbro wants to sell toys and keep the show alive until g5 it seems, which is ok) but it seem like it will be more kiddie kiddie..like not just for kids, like what it is meant for. But instead it looks like it will be more peppa pig level kiddie and even the designs seem a bit way to childish.  
Yes, I know the irony, but at least g4’s design looked good and something you could have on a shirt with pride
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I have high hopes that it would be decent; I’d rather take humor than “humor”.

It may be an alternate continuity, but I also still want the characters to be the same as usual. I want their personalities to remain consistent throughout the entire generation and not only the main continuity.
Background Pony #F668
>”Pony Life is its own thing, don’t compare it to FiM, judge it on its own merits”.

Except Pony Life is being promoted as a spin-off of FiM, and is obviously trying to cash in on the show’s success. Maybe this argument would hold water if it used new characters, but It’s using the characters we’re familiar with from FiM, and even has the VAs reprising their respective roles. It’s absolutely fair to judge it based on how it compares to the original show. It’s like saying that Teen Titans Go shouldn’t be judged on how it compares to the original, when it has the same characters, VAs, and even the same writers as the original Teen Titans.

Except, Pony Life has no reason to even exist. Part of why Teen Titans Go is so hated is because it was made after the original show ended on a cliffhanger, so fans were disappointed that the show never got a definitive ending. FiM had a definitive ending, and Pony Life is just a cheap cash-in so Hasbro can make more money off G4 before G5 comes.
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
@Background Pony #F668  
Yeah, it was supposed to be a cheap cash-in while 2020 were going. But with the COVID-19, the production stopped, because the 5° Gen movie was supposed to come out in 2021. And Pony Life is really a bad series, no matter from wich perspective you see it. Cheap and bored comedy, our favorite characters with exaggerated characteristics, simple designs that scream “BUY THE NEW TOYS!”, and poor histories in comparation with the original series. I even think the Pony Life series is worse than the end of the series. The only thing I like is the pones have the original voice actresses in the latin dubbing.
Background Pony #1EBE
Выскажу два не популярных мнения.  
Люди боятся новой рисовки  
И возможно, это чисто как “ Закуска “ что бы брони отвлеклись на данный сериал, пока идет подготовка к чему то маштабному.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Took a look at Best of the Worst & Princess Probz. BotW is much better paced, which is strange because the protagonist is Blue-Fast.
Vinylshadow
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Megalomaniacal toaster
Pony Life isn’t the TTG clone we were afraid it was, but people need to realize it’s not a continuation of G4 and treat it as its own separate thing, because then it becomes much more fun to watch.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Princess Probz was meh, but The Best of the Worst I enjoyed quite a bit. If nothing else, I’m interested enough to watch the next couple of episodes
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide