Viewing last 25 versions of post by DanielTepesKraus in topic Unpopular opinion time

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
"[@Terminal Red":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4810931#post_4810931
)  
fair, but it's no more frightening than celestia looking at the four who attacked her country and deciding one goes free because he's part of her cabal while the other three get imprisoned for all eternity, even though the one who went free was the most responsible for the incident and not only enabled the other three but also coerced them with death threats, and then swept the whole thing under the rug and covered it up so her people could think justice was served and go on living not knowing the guy who tried to kill them all and felt *nothing* about it is now having tea with their beloved leader who *also* felt nothing about him trying to kill them all.

what i'm getting at is celestia doesn't give a shit about her people. she cares about herself. she has done literally _*nothing_* to show otherwise. it's not fear of going too far, but sheer apathy.
No reason given
Edited by DanielTepesKraus
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
"@Terminal Red":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4810931#post_4810931
fair, but it's no more frightening than celestia looking at the four who attacked her country and deciding one goes free because he's part of her cabal while the other three get imprisoned for all eternity, even though the one who went free was the most responsible for the incident and not only enabled the other three but also coerced them with death threats, and then swept the whole thing under the rug and covered it up so her people could think justice was served and go on living not knowing the guy who tried to kill them all is now having tea with their beloved leader.

what i'm getting at is celestia doesn't give a shit about her people. she cares about herself. she has done literally _nothing_ to show otherwise. it's not fear of going too far, but sheer apathy.
No reason given
Edited by DanielTepesKraus