Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Unpopular opinion time

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Trixie's my fave and she had a very simple journey. Starlight and sunset were about change, and discovering new layers to their character.

I feel like Trixie was more about Gaining layers. She started out very shallow and terrible at first impressions. Slowly she starts gaining more depth and pleasant qualitys.

Eventually, Her negative qualitys, while still very obvious, are outweighed by an inherent Goodness that you just need to dig a little to find.

Sure, she'll annoy you, but she'll also risk her life for you.

It's a very understated journey, but I like it. This little blue shid who was never meant to be more than a one shot antagonist got the chance to become a genuinly nice person because because we wanted to see the good in her.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Trixie's my fave and she had a very simple journey. Starlight and sunset were about change, and discovering new layers to their character.

I feel like Trixie was more about Gaining layers. She started out very shallow and sucktedrrible at first impressions. Slowly she starts gaining more depth and pleasant qualitys.

Eventually, Her negative qualitys, while still very obvious, are outweighed by an inherent Goodness that you just need to dig a little to find.

Sure, she'll annoy you, but she'll also risk her life for you.

It's a very understated journey, but I like it. This little blue shid who was never meant to be more than a one shot antagonist got the chance to become a genuinly nice person because because we wanted to see the good in her.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex