Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Is "but Starlight" the new whataboutism for MLP now?

"@

[==@Don't==]":(/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5095645#post_5095645
)  
Evidently the writers didn't either, otherwise they would have actually tried to make them interesting instead of repeating the same problems they knew well by now everyone hated

"

[
@Background Pony #7CFD":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5095676#post_5095676
)  
The series seemed to be alluding to RD trying to improve the team down the line until S6 came out and suddenly they decided RD was the one with the problems. Christ this shit still annoys me
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Is "but Starlight" the new whataboutism for MLP now?

"@[==Don't==]":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5095645#post_5095645
Evidently the writers didn't either, otherwise they would have actually tried to make them interesting instead of repeating the same problems they knew well by now everyone hated

"@Background Pony #7CFD":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5095676#post_5095676
The series seemed to be alluding to that until S6 came out and suddenly they decided RD was the one with the problems. Christ this shit still annoys me
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan