Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Speaking of comics...that latest comic:fix
While it makes sense to keep discord busy and to do task to more of make up.

The idea that Twilight could threaten discord is silly and she wouldn't even need to. Discord said that "I'm so sorry it made so much sense in my head, twilight defeats her worse enemies and is filled with confidence, I truly did have the best intentions, I swear I'll make it up to you" therefore he would do it without needing to be threatened. He only messed with the trio to help twilight who is now showing absolutely no sympathy for him trying to be a good friend, while giving the trio all the sympathy in the world for actually meaning ill intent.

He only turned them to stone after the princesses said they would punish them already. He has never shown any problem with characters being reformed who previously have hurt Fluttershy, if the princesses didn't suggest it he wouldn't have done anything. He didn't even go after Tirek for betraying him in s4 or after chrysalis when she ran away in s6 after kidnapping Fluttershy. He has no reason to mess with the trio, if Fluttershy or twilight simply asked him not to he would do it, heck he bowed to twilight in the finale because he was proud of her. I think he's actually being made out to be a bigger jerk and more unreasonable than he actually is.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Speaking of comics...
While it makes sense to keep hdimscord busy and to do task to more of make up.

The idea that Twilight could threaten discord is silly and she wouldn't even need to. Discord said that "I'm so sorry it made so much sense in my head, twilight defeats her worse enemies and is filled with confidence, I truly did have the best intentions, I swear I'll make it up to you" therefore he would do it without needing to be threatened. He only messed with the trio to help twilight who is now showing absolutely no sympathy for him trying to be a good friend, while giving the trio all the sympathy in the world for actually meaning ill intent.

He only turned them to stone after the princesses said they would punish them already. He has never shown any problem with characters being reformed who previously have hurt Fluttershy, if the princesses didn't suggest it he wouldn't have done anything. He didn't even go after Tirek for betraying him in s4 or after chrysalis when she ran away in s6 after kidnapping Fluttershy. He has no reason to mess with the trio, if Fluttershy or twilight simply asked him not to he would do it, heck he bowed to twilight in the finale because he was proud of her. I think he's actually being made out to be a bigger jerk and more unreasonable than he actually is.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
Speaking of comics...
While it makes sense to keep him busy and to do task to more of make up.

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
Speaking of comics that latest comic:fix... While it makes sense to keep dhiscordm busy and haveto him do more task to more of make up.

The idea that Twilight could threaten discord is silly and she wouldn't even need to,. Discord said that "I'm so sorry it made so much senlse in my head, twilight defeats her worse enemies and is filled with confidence, I truly did havem the best intentions, hI swear I'll make it up to you" therefore he wiould do ight without needisng to be threatened. He only messed with the tryingo to helpun twislight who ims andow showing absolutely no sympathy for him trying to be a good friend, while giving the trio all the sympathy in the world for actually meaning ill intent.

He only turned them to stone after the princesses said they would punish them already. He has never shown any problem with characters being reformed who previously have hurt Fluttershy, if the princesses didn't suggest it he wouldn't have done anything. He didn't even go after Tirek for betraying him in s4 or after chrysalis when she ran away in s6 after kiddnapping Fluttershy. He has no reason to mess with the trio, if Fluttershy or twilight simply asked him not to he would do it, heck he bowed to twilight in the finale because he was proud of her. I think he's actually being made out to be a bigger jerk and more unreasonable than he actually is.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
Speaking of comics that latest comic:fix... While it makes sense to keep discord busy and have him do more task to more of make up.

The idea that Twilight could threaten discord is silly and she wouldn't even need to, he only messed with them to help twilight who is now trying to punish him and showing absolutely for no sympathy for him trying to be a good friend, while giving the trio all the sympathy in the world for actually meaning ill intent.

He only turned them to stone after the princesses said they would punish them already. He has never shown any problem with characters being reformed who previously have hurt Fluttershy, if the princesses didn't suggest it he wouldn't have done anything. He didn't even go after Tirek for betraying him in s4 or after chrysalis when she ran away in s6 after kiddnapping Fluttershy. He has no reason to mess with the trio, if Fluttershy or twilight simply asked him not to he would do it, heck he bowed to twilight in the finale because he was proud of her. I think he's actually being made out to be a bigger jerk and more unreasonable than he actually is.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000