Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Unpopular opinion time

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
> I have two problems with Gauntlet of Fire:
>
> 1- (not important here).
>
> 2- That moment where Garble wants to finish Twilight and Rarity and they act like they have no choice or idea **in a moment of the show where Twilight defeated a powerful centaur**. If Twilight wasn't an alicorn, I wouldn't see it as a problem. But she has wings, she has more power. That's the reason why I made this comic.

I see a few who stated that the comic outcome should’ve been used in the show, others pointing out why that outcome would cause problems, and even more pointing out significant circumstancial differences in the key events being compared to. Haven’t seen any personal attacks in relation to it nor the topic of power fantasies, though. Neither here nor on dA.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
> I have two problems with Gauntlet of Fire:
>
> 1- (not important here).
>
> 2- That moment where Garble wants to finish Twilight and Rarity and they act like they have no choice or idea **in a moment of the show where Twilight defeated a powerful centaur**. If Twilight wasn't an alicorn, I wouldn't see it as a problem. But she has wings, she has more power. That's the reason why I made this comic.

I see a few who stated that the comic outcome should’ve been used in the show, and even more pointing out significant circumstancial differences in the key events being compared to. Haven’t seen any personal attacks in relation to it nor the topic of power fantasies, though. Neither here nor on dA.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace