Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Unpopular opinion time

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@Wayneponeth](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5271974#post_5271974)
Celestia has a crush on discord its pretty obvious she enjoyed his chaos at the gala, but instead sadly for her despite being the true first pony who gave him a chance, he's hooked on fluttershy lol

[@Wayneponeth](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5271974#post_5271974)
> [@Red-Supernova](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5271932#post_5271932)
> I'm just gonna say whatever criticism I have for Lightning Dust, Discord is ten times worse. Let me leave it at that.
>
That's the interesting thing about discord. He is the most complex/most unique mlp character imo, he can more of a jerk than characters your meant to hate and can be more of a sweetheart than them.

Not be evil anymore but at the same time hes not completely good. Not so reliable ally but heart in the right place. Do great things and do not so great things. True Disharmony that is Discord. Also the way a lot of his actions post s4 are presented is trying to help, being misguided/still learning friendship instead of truly being bad at heart anymore. While he does worse things than characters like sludge, lightning dust, spoiled rich, svengallop etc. unlike them he does actually want to be a better person. He has infact put himself in harms way to save others...even if the latter case is his fault 😅

[@Red-Supernova](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5271938#post_5271938)
u and red don't like this but its the truth, he is the spirit of chaos and disharmony and he is going to be chaotic and cause disharmony. The fact he has even made it as far as he has despite his nature, is a testament to fluttershy twilight and his inner want for good.
Reason: can't forget twilight she is important to his reformation process too
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Celestia has a crush on discord its pretty obvious she enjoyed his chaos at the gala, but instead sadly for her despite being the true first pony who gave him a chance, he's hooked on fluttershy lol

> [@Red-Supernova](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5271932#post_5271932)
> I'm just gonna say whatever criticism I have for Lightning Dust, Discord is ten times worse. Let me leave it at that.
>
That's the interesting thing about discord. He is the most complex/most unique mlp character imo, he can more of a jerk than characters your meant to hate and can be more of a sweetheart than them.

Not be evil anymore but at the same time hes not completely good. Not so reliable ally but heart in the right place. Do great things and do not so great things. True Disharmony that is Discord. Also the way a lot of his actions post s4 are presented is trying to help, being misguided/still learning friendship instead of truly being bad at heart anymore. While he does worse things than characters like sludge, lightning dust, spoiled rich, svengallop etc. unlike them he does actually want to be a better person. He has infact put himself in harms way to save others...even if the latter case is his fault 😅

[@Red-Supernova](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5271938#post_5271938)
u and red don't like this but its the truth, he is the spirit of chaos and disharmony and he is going to be chaotic and cause disharmony. The fact he has even made it as far as he has despite his nature, is a testament to fluttershy twilight and his inner want for good.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000