Unpopular opinion time

Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@TexasUberAlles  
It’s too bad Twist is gone. I liked her. Any chance they could bring her back with a different VA? Or would that cause too much drama? (thinking of Derpy and Lyra’s change in VA’s)
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I don’t think a change in Twist’s VA would be the source of any major fandom drama; I’ve been wanting it to happen for a while.

They keep using her repeatedly in CMC-centric episodes, but it’s noticeably odd that she doesn’t get any lines.

@Kirb  
You mean Bon Bon’s voice? I don’t think the constant changes caused any drama, it’s just that people noticed it was different every time she spoke.
Jades

@PonyPon

Maybe the Umbrum are the Crystal Ponies manifested fears or something? As long as they take the retarded ‘I created them intentional card out’unless they did them for good reasons.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Jades  
Would make sense, as I do recall them changing the shapes of things to make them scarier.

Just like the tantabus….

See, I always thought there was some connection between Sombra and Luna, and this only strengthens it.

Also, What happened to Sombra’s Mom, out in the waste?
dynamicv

@Jades

They made it clear that the crystal itself was not literally his mother, but the voice on the other side was (or at least was claiming to be his mother).

I don’t think it’s 100% certain it was Rabia talking to Sombra, but considering that she’s the one to greet Hope upon her return and that she seems to be the Umbrum in charge, I think it’s safe to assume it was Rabia.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
The State of Brony Music, Its History, Its Place on Equestria Daily, and How You Can Help!

I personally think much of it has to do besides the general burnout, is the lack of originality that has been plaguing Brony music for awhile now. There’s too many Dubstep, remixes, and trance etc pseudo-music material. While there is a distinct lack of genres such as Rock, Metal, Orchestral, Jazz, and classical whatever.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@ToskiHero  
We have too many same old pseudo-music such as dubstep. Don’t get me wrong, there were good ones too mainly early on. What happened to Eurobeat in this fandom? Those were literally some of the best shit this fandom has ever produced back in the day.
Trixie Tuesdays

@SeraphimDawn  
I cannot agree more on this. The music I have heard out of the fandom is awful lately. Very lazy with no variety, and what makes it worse is that most of it recycles techno so much that it makes you wonder what it has to do with ponies at all. Sometimes they use audio from episodes of the show, but that’s like putting a Star Wars sticker on a Mario Bros. cartridge in an attempt to make it a Star Wars game. It’s still going to be Mario Bros, it just has an irrelevant Star Wars sticker on it.

Even if the techno-dubsteppy whatever music is good, it’s really hard to appreciate it knowing what it’s trying to be. I can’t find myself enjoying it. Sometimes I do, like with a video called Pie Family Acid, which has legitimately good instrumentals. But it still has nothing to do with MLP other than the fact it says the names of the Pies (but not the parents for some reason). I wish we had more Pink Side of the Moons or I Am Octavias around here.

Until then, I will nearly always resort to just listening to the original music of the show, which shines through with its diversity and- well, originality.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide