Unpopular opinion time

Jades

@SeraphimDawn

If the Heart influences is as dire as Equestria implies it to be then technically Equestria should be under Crystal Empires control really. As for the Emperor thing it’s Hasbro. Don’t expect any ruling higher than Princess to be good.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@SeraphimDawn  
Griffonstone was implied on the official out-of-show map, albeit not by name. Last time I checked, the only location implied that was visited later was that bear’s cave first mentioned in Party of One that later appeared in Too Many Pinkie Pies. The only one. Unless you decide to include Manehattan on a technicality, though IIRC it was first mentioned in The Cutie Mark Chronicles
Jades

@SeraphimDawn

Meh I really don’t care about the place. I mean the only reason the Ponies there are supposed to be happy is to keep their emotions from fucking over Equestria which makes them a threat more than anything else.
ToskiHero
Thread Starter - Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Tiro Finale
@Jades
What kind of empire is ruled by a prince and a princess?

What kind of kingdom is ruled by two princesses?

@SeraphimDawn  
It’s nothing more than a pathetic vassal state.

A damn good looking vassal state that’s powered by a very powerful magical WMD.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@ToskiHero  
Populated mostly by weak Crystal Ponies who can’t really do jack crap. A coordinated attack can easily take the empire. They only have mode of defense which is the crystal heart. What are they going to do if that was sabotaged?
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Kolbjorn  
At their greatest extent. After the war, they were forced to give up everything they don’t own right now, regardless of when they acquired it.

They also tried to relocate their mountains to the Gibson Desert, which would’ve changed the world’s weather patterns to the point where the frigid zones would be shaped like yamabiko and the tropical zone would be shaped like a kumquat. And fairies and Pokemon would evolve and budgies and camels would die out, Australia would become an icecap, Antarctica a rainforest and Wyoming a coral reef, and the Isle of Man would migrate to Indonesia.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide