Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #4530
Fluffle Puff understood Chryssi when no one else did and gave her the happy ending she deserved  
full
Background Pony #4530
@Myoozik  
I’d say it’s unpopular or at least heavily divisive, a large part of the fanbase seems to prefer Chrysalis remaining a villain in the finale over becoming good
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Nah many prefer reformed chrysalis because all the fanart and fanworks made them think she was a sweet bug waifu whose a loving mother who just needs love
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Even though in canon chrysalis keeps her children in a perpetual state of starvation so she can control them for thirst of power. She only wants to feed the changelings in the s2 premiere so they can be powerful enough to conqueror
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@CORDZ2000  
That gets repeated over and over but I’ve yet to see it proven.

It implies there’s some element of secrecy to it, that she’s hogging it or knows explicitly that the scarcity they’re facing doesn’t have to be that way, but such a thing was never even hinted at.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dustcan  
Ah, makes sense.

@WyrmSpawN  
Even if she did say all of that, it all came to deaf ears on my end due to how the writers handled Discord. Plus sometimes the fans come up with better concepts than the official writers.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Reforming Chrysalis would have been a dumb idea, though reforming the entire Changeling race was already dumb in and of itself
Background Pony #4530
@CORDZ2000  
“Reveal” being the key word here, even if Chrysalis is a psychopath in S6, there is a chance it might have not always been the original plan.  
Both ACW and To Where and Back Again were written many years apart from each other by different writers, and no middle comeback between them  
I’m not saying it was a retcon..but the possibility exists.  
full
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@CORDZ2000  
It’s how both were handled.

Remember how i said the Puff tumblr featured giving Chrysalis love; until she wanted to keep it enough to be less evil?

The show did that with Discord and Fluttershy. And that’s been defended to hell and back. I can only guess Chrysalis was never vulnerable enough for that to be a viable option.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide