Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Latecomer  
That doesn’t make any sense. It’s like saying “The 1977 Star Wars film was great because it was directed by George Lucas, so obviously he will make a good work with the prequels”.

I think a film, episode from a show, book or music album should be valued by their own individual strengths, not because “someone made it”. Hayao Miyazaki is one of my favourite filmmakers, but that doesn’t mean this is the only excuse I will ever use to appreciate his films. In fact, by doing that, I’m doing a diservice to these films.

It’s a very simplistic way of thinking, and I think people are better than this. Argue why you think a story is either good or bad, argue why the detail you love the most is very meaningful, argue why a little problem you found is either a big problem in the grand scheme of things or a tiny issue.
Latecomer

@Ring Team  
A lot of people did have faith in Lucas, which is why they were disappointed. (I wasn’t, though!)

It’s basically a rebuttable presumption. I mean, this is why sucessful authors are offered multi-book contracts well unknowns are treated moe tentatvely.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Latecomer  
I get the logic, but I don’t think it should be the right thing to do when it comes to talk about a film or book.

I kinda see why people would do that. People want to participate in the most recent possible debate. And when that debate is about a recent beloved TV show, I get why people would get excited. And this hype is real and emotional, so real that I feel the same about Elden Ring, because I love Dark Souls and Bloodborne so much. However, that doesn’t mean a person shouldn’t be critical or honest about something a little off to him or her.

The next line is very off-topic, but I didn’t like the Star Wars prequels. I used to like them when I was a kid, but the more I think of them, the less sense they make to me. But I don’t hate them as much as some other fans.
Background Pony #7032
I think EQD could expand their pony days to include G5 characters and rotate every year.  
(Twilight Day could stay)
Background Pony #0FF7
Spectrum dash is a way better name for rule 63 rainbow dash than rainbow blitz since dash is a masculine name (I know that dash can also be a last name too.) So it would make sense to keep the “dash” part of her name with her rule 63 counterpart rainbow on the other hand according to names.org is a feminine name so if I were to change to change one word in a rule 63 version of rainbow’s dash’s name it would be her first name or don’t change it at all like they did with rule 63 Applejack since rainbow blaze is male and he has that name.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
To this day, I still don’t know why the S9 writers chose Fluttershy as one of the main characters for Sweet & Smoky. Didn’t they know she has a fear of dragons? I mean, I don’t recall there being an episode where she got over her Dracophobia completely, do you?
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@DragonBoi471

They pretty much set out to make Fluttershy annoying af in season 9, and also shoving her in as many episodes as they could. It was probably their way of making up for her being the least appearing of the mane six for several seasons. There was a time when even Spike was beating her in appearances.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@DragonBoi471  
She was focused on the baby dragons, which she’s always found cute, not to mention that most of the dragons she talked to were teenage dragons, not the giant monster types she’s more afraid of.
Ring Team
Artist -

I think Fluttershy made a lot of sense in Sweet & Smoky. I’d argue she’s not as afraid of dragons as she was in season 1. In fact, she was a key character for the development of Garble, At least in one or two scenes. She was cool.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Ring Team  
yeah, aside from earlier in season 1 before standing up to that big dragon, i don’t recall any other time until season 9 where Shy shows any kind of fear let alone interactions for them. maybe there is at least one that i may have forgotten but so far, nothing rings a bell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide