Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I agree on the appeal of Equestria Girls, at least visually (the animation is too stiff for my liking), but the only thing I liked about the whole Solar Empire vs Luna Republic thing was the music made by different musicians. That was the fun part and one of the aspects that made me love the show.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
The first Equestria Girls movie holds up much better than it has any right to. I rewatched it’s recently for the first time since originally watching it way back when, and once you get over the setting shift the human AU, it’s surprisingly good. Even I’m surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Ebalosus
I really liked it too. Admittedly, I was puzzled with everybody watching it and saying it ruined MLP. But honestly, I’m the kind of person who doesn’t give two craps about popular or impopular opinion when it comes to actually commiting and watch or play something.
A lot of people claimed it was a “Monster High” shameless cashoff, which frankly, again, wherever it’s true or not I don’t really care either. It was simply a charming if cliche story I enjoyed very much. I really can’t say I disliked it for the get go, I always feel open to the spin-off no matter what.
Latecomer

It was better than many had feared - the same magic of low expectations which had blessed FIM itself, ironically enough. Still, it’s sequels surpassed it… at first.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I love the Second and Thirds parts of Hurricane Fluttershy. It showed great characterization of Fluttershy, Rainbow and even Twilight. This episode is such a great underdog story.
But I did kind of dislike the first part with Rainbow Dash.
It felt kind of selfish of Rainbow to be so forceful torwards Fluttershy. It benefits Rainbow more than her friend.
Or maybe I don’t have a problem too much with, but I felt like it was a missed oppurtunity to not have Rainbow try to show whats in it for Fluttershy. Maybe instead Rainbow of saying the other pegasi need her (which they might not have needed her were it not for the flu), Rainbow should have said how Fluttershy would show those bullies at Flight School or prove how she wasn’t the weak little pegasus back then.
In fact Twilight, even got to Fluttershy when she said do it for Equestria Rainbow and herself. And I think the latter is the most important.
Once it got to the second part, Rainbow started to feel bad for Fluttershy for Fluttershy’s sake. And thats when I liked Rainbow in this episode more.
After all I think if Rainbow really were a good friend she would try to encourage Fluttershy from the beginning and maybe even help train her. Just like Twilight did with Rainbow’s written exam.
CronoM

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Not only was the first part brief, Rainbow Dash was trying to organize the entire Ponyville Pegasi for the event, so its more then understandable that RD couldn’t give full emotional support to Fluttershy right away.
Its completely understandable.
RD, despite her daredevil attitude, has always been the most military focused when given real responsibility.
Two classic examples is one from the theatrical movie and one from the comics.
In the movie Tempest works really fast to achieve victory quickly by freezing all 4 princesses without much monologueing. (Villain Lackey of the Year material, one of the most competent villains despite reforming) Despite this, RD thinks really fast and tactically uses her super speed to get Twilight away so it hits the wrong target without the enemy noticing for a couple seconds.
In the Mirrorverse comics, the Mane 6 in the opposite world eventually come face to face with Evil Celestia and Evil Luna. Naturally, Evil Celestia starts monologueing, but RD isn’t even interested, and just decides to assassinate Evil Celestia cause she knows how powerful Celestia is and how dangerous an evil one is.
She flies off in a large arc behind the 2 evil princesses while Rarity looks on, silently catching on with what RD is up to. While the other 4 of the Mane 6 get quickly overtaken and Twilight almost gets flung into a mountain by Evil Celestia, Rarity tries to distract the princesses with a silly insult while RD collides with Evil Celestia’s neck at supersonic speed. Good Sombra notes that RD will kill Celestia if the charging RD lands another blow on the same place, and stops RD because Good and Evil Celestia’s life force is too linked at the time.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Everyone’s looking forward to Make Your Mark and seeing at Tell Your Tale as lesser filler, but I’ll go ahead and say that I’m enjoying Tell Your Tale so much I wouldn’t mind it transforming into a series of full length episodes
Agreed. A couple of others have also speculated that the 3D series could end up focused mainly on adventure, with the slice-of-life stuff being shifted to “Make Your Mark”. Which, from what’s been released thus far, could work out well.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@CronoM
I guess Rainbow has the mind of a Prussian soldier so softer emotions of encouragement especially in these earlier seasons might not quite come as naturally to her yet. I like to think Rainbow became more encouraging iver time especially with Scootaloo in Flight to the Finish.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I love how people treat Gilda yelling at Fluttershy as some horrible war crime that made Gilda irredemable.
Seriously, Fluttershy, had way worse bullies when she was just a filly who literally insulted her own self worth. Gilda in comparison was just some cranky griffin who Fluttershy probably doesn’t even care about anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide