Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #05FE
Is it bad to say that I knew what you were talking when you posted that? That right there pretty much confirms it.
I feel bad for the OP for that image, they just wanted to make a contribution to the anniversary and they were rewarded with pettiness.
Posted Report
Background Pony #05FE
What would Posey’s reaction be if she met Fluttershy?
Alternatively, what if she met her G1 Self?
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Mr.Myoozik
In hindsight, he should’ve done some research. But it’s apparent that the majority and not the loud minority hates the s9 finale.
@Background Pony #05FE
Not considered an unpopular opinion. But anyway, both G1 Posey and Fluttershy would look at Posey Bloom in disgust for shaming the Posey clan.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I honestly think Fluttershy from Season 1 or 2 would be surprised she had so many brony fans. After all a lot of ponies from her own world don’t treat her with much respect.
Posey would probably be confused why Fluttershy is not more angry with the world and decides to still be kind even if others don’t treat her well.
I’d like to think one day Posey might start to realize she can choose to be a bit kinder like Fluttershy.
Jaredking779
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@Background Pony #05FE
All because of Armando Salazar. Whatever he said was possibly spam about what was happening in the comments thread or the episode itself, thus the reason that resulted in the comments being placed on lockdown.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide