Unpopular opinion time

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Background Pony #05FE
Honestly I could live with “The Last Problem” alone with no final battle build-up whatsoever. The final episode alone it’s serviceable to me, I just simply don’t enjoy the build up regarding the last menace.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Background Pony #7CE5
1.- Discord-Grgar twists. Disgusting. I don’t even bother making Discord macros because while I enjoy that prick I would also invite people who would simply talk trash so why bother? People often sucks.
2.- The villain trio is made by a character that’s not very interesting to me (Tirek), a villain who overstayed their welcome and was only merely serviceable at first but became annoying (Chrysalis) and a villain who I flat out hate even from the get-go. (Cozy Glow).
3.- The worfing of Celestia and Luna……again….it’s just downright boring, stupid and unoriginal at this point.
4.- The whole subplot of ponies hating each other, which in hindsight was used as a preview of G5.
5.- The battle almost ending in a defeat because of a hostage situation that was actually stupidly defused easily but needed to keep going because “drama”.
@Mr.Myoozik
Yeah, I guess there’s some disagreements here.
Background Pony #E187
I actually don’t mind the finale for the most part (even the stoning), except the Grogar=Discord reveal. Still not a fan of “The Last Problem”, but the last song really resonated with me.
Background Pony #E187
Celestia is unfairly overhated. She made her fair share of mistakes, but I still think she was pretty competent and a good ruler for the most part.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #05FE
I don’t like it either, but some people go looking for every piece of content regarding that and need to stir up a shit storm, there’s better things to do than going to every picture related to the episode and stirring up a shit storm about it
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@Jaredking779
I may not like the finale myself but I don’t preach on how blasphemous it is like some holy bible. I wanted to add my thoughts too. :(
Why not just ban him? I don’t see GrimChariot anymore that’s for sure.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
I would agree with angryprockbrony in that Grogar being the ultimate evil who’s known in legend as the feared Father of Monsters who caused more mayhem and terror than these 3 ordinary superpowered criminals even teamed together who have no better knowledge on even executing a plan close to Opaline’s goal being Twilight’s final test would fit better. He’s legendary, he’s ancient and yet also the most powerful and vile. That sounds better, Twilight could deal with the trio anytime she wants. Also to quote him, “Misty had connections to the Mane 5 because she got and was close to them. Should she betray Opaline and become the real villain? After showing signs that she can change?”. Feels like another generic threat than a final test. Well, against Opaline, she definitely got an F and would have a D if Grogar showed up, achieved 99% domination and failed because Friendship is more powerful than raw magic itself.
Now that I got that out of the way.
Background Pony #E187
They could have just had the trio not reform but work with the good guys to stop Grogar because he’s the bigger threat and afterwards, declaring they won’t stop and leave before anyone can do anything.
Although I guess that kind-of leaves the trio as a hanging plot thread.
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
They could have just had the trio not reform but work with the good guys to stop Grogar because he’s the bigger threat and afterwards, declaring they won’t stop and leave before anyone can do anything.
Although I guess that kind-of leaves the trio as a hanging plot thread.
That seems like a way worse ending than what we got imo.
I feel like the finale and epilogue especially left things to a satisfying end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide