Unpopular opinion time

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Here we go again with biasness disguised or at least sprinkled with half-truths. By the way I do apologise if I broke your non-existent DNP rule. I really deserved that. That was intentional and after that I learnt a really valuable lesson. I’ll be sure to take it with me in the future of my life.
@Kiryu-Chan
The Wonderbolts are about as useful as the Canterlot Guards. And the former are/were military.
Posted Report
Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
@Spinny
I don’t get how it’s supposed to be arousing but i respect the commitment you have to it seeing it’s all over your profile :p
Posted Report
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
I think a much more popular version of the concept is shape-changing/flattening, such as this:
This sort of thing tends to be a lot more popular on this site in particular, and I think my fetish is related to that, it just sort of deviates a bit. It’s generally just things that cartoon characters can do that are otherwise impossible in real life. And out of everything, it’s spinning that arouses me the most. And it has to be the type of spinning where they become a complete blur or tornado, because anything less does nothing for me:
Additionally, I can also be aroused by cartoon characters running impossibly fast or jumping impossibly high, such as this:
Jumping and defying gravity by hanging in midair for a few seconds can trigger me, too.
So yeah, as a whole, it’s a bit more intricate than just spinning. ;P
Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
@Spinny
Ahh i see, so just cartoon physics in general? The the plot thickens :P
I still don’t really get the arousal part.
Posted Report
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
@icicle wicicle 1517
nor me. i’ve only seen & heard a few but never had any desire nor interest in any of it. i didn’t even care for the songs in the show so i didn’t expect fan songs to be any different.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Yaop
There is a lot that I don’t understand, even friends with a few of these people, but it’s alright. Our brains can be really funky on what we think is arousing or not.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@TheQuietMan
Don’t: Like it fine. It’s awesome to know Daring Do is real in a magical world.
Doubt: This one has Fluttershy being cool in it. You already know how I feel about it.
Posted Report
Victorious
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Daring Don’t: Well… Okay, while I don’t love the fact Daring Doo was a real pony (especially since the IDW comics implied Twilight’s mom might be A.K. Yearling) I at least like the way the episode played out.
Daring Doubt: Headdesk headdesk headdesk Look this episode is the one that made me go: “STOP REFORMING VILLAINS” Ahuizotl was fine as a villainous force, and we already redeemed Caballeron in the episode, we don’t need a “Oh no, he’s just a misunderstood super good guy”.
Posted Report
Victorious

Unpopular Opinion: Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow got what they deserved.
Look they all got the friendship offer several times and they each rejected friendship as a concept. How many more times do they have to say no before people go “Okay, they’re absolutely bad”?
Posted Report
Ponephilia

Chrysalis was given the choice of redemption by Starlight, but rejected it and went on a fetish-lust for revenge against Starlight. Tirek committed mass-magic vore against all of Equestria, he was irredeemable. Cozy Glow used her appearance of being a child to her advantage, and was very calculated and intelligent, there was no point of redeeming her, and if anything any attempt would have backfired tremendously.
Posted Report
Bacon26

Fluttershy is best pony
Sometimes I’ll think about the way some things were handled in the show and the thoughts people have on those things and think to myself “Why do I even like this show?”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide