Unpopular opinion time

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Kirb  
Of course not, you haven’t met them yet.

Though I find it a bit groan-inducing thinking of the Cmc we’ve seen struggle with such a basic concept seeing fit to ‘teach’ a new group of developmentally challenged brats.
Background Pony #AEC9
@Kirb  
It will be the writers job to make you care, just as they made you care for the CMC originals and the mane 6 and Spike and etc.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses

Ocellus is best buggo
@Kirb  
Because you’ve never really seen them. Reserve full judgement when they actually pop up and the CMC finally get their marks.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Background Pony #7CD9  
@soundtea  
@PonyPon  
But that’s the thing: they’re probably not going to accomplish making us care about them. When I brought up Replacement Scrappies, there are generally two different types of things that fall under that: when the new characters are trying too hard to be a rehash of the previous characters (e.g. Randy from That 70’s Show), or when they’re so radically different from the old ones that absolutely none of the spirit of the old characters shines through (e.g. Dr. Pulaski from Star Trek: TNG). Both of these can lead fans to hate the new characters, and rarely does a replacement-type character ever shine through and gain a lot of fans (the first examples I can think of are two more from Star Trek: Ezri Dax from Deep Space 9 and Seven of Nine from Voyager).
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

@Villain Pony  
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that movie made me sick. Seriously, I had to run to the theater bathroom and find a toilet to throw up in.

@SquiggyBomb  
Yeah, it wouldn’t have gotten super tense unless 37F3 was involved.
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
Okay, I don’t think Twilight is all that interesting as a character any more.

And the slower slice-of-life episodes tend to work better than the world building adventure episodes.
ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
I know the general consensus is that people want to see more magic and magic items which is cool and all, but I really want to more magic tech like that anti-magic security grid.
Kirb
Artist -

Okay.  
I don’t like how every other race in MLP that isn’t a pony (or Zecora) is portrayed as a serious dick. The griffons, the dragons, those mutant “human” things from the EQG world. Is everyone in Equestria just made up entirely of assholes?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide