Unpopular opinion time

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Remember that there’s two types of criticism.

And I sometimes see users here use them interchangeably, when it shouldn’t methinks.

Although, it can be difficult to distinguish between the two.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
While it is true that artists from other sites posting on Derpi often tag badly, Derpibooru exclusive artists however, almost always go above and beyond in tagging.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
Not sure if this would be more of an opinion or headcanon, but I don’t think Bat ponies actually exist. At least not organically like a lot of fanon creators think. Each of the few times we see them they’ve been in the direct service of Luna or NMM, who both are very prone to illusion and shape shifting magics, leading me to believe its not an actual race and just the effects of magic.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@MadVillain

Luna’s chapter book made it clear that they are a race of ponies. She helped settle a feud between them and dragons and they more or less swore fealty to her.

Yeah.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Wiimeiser  
wonder why she left

in the Chrysalis Wins timeline it made ZERO sense for her to not go home unless if she was banished or something

heck her entire episode doesn’t make sense , how come Ponies and Zebras never made any contact before
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide