Unpopular opinion time

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Kiryu-Chan  
I really wouldn’t suggest anyone to go visit /mlp/ to ask for opinions about the series, unless they are fully aware they will receive opinions they may or may not like or be able to handle.
Latecomer

@[Ω]  
Depends what you mean by a toxic relationship I guess. We certainly have instances of creatures dragging other creatures down, from Rara and her manager to Chrysalis and her changelings. Dunno if we ever got a mutual one though.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@ArcaneEmperor

We should have gotten more mane six children, especially for AJ.

I mean, who wouldn’t want to have seen Fluttershy’s lovely pony-draconequus hybrid offspring?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Latecomer  
I mean by a psychological side.  
I feel Chrysalis and her changelings were more like a metaphorical representation of that topic, I mean, the one that is caring for you is literally leeching your only source of food: Love.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
I wish there was more variety in fanart, like more pony polyps and Spur rashvests.

@Spinny  
The question then becomes with who? They clearly want to ship AppleDash despite the fact I think it’s actually a pretty unhealthy relationship (The “Oh, he hit you? That means he likes you.” schtick that needs to die. If I ever make a kids show and one of my writers suggests using the trope, I’d not only fire them, but also unperson them and possibly revoke their clothes)

@Selaphiel  
We didn’t even get heavy metal once as a one off? Do parents still think it’s satanic?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
Rarity and Spike’s relationship I guess, especially the episode where Spike just gets over his crush and Rarity does everything she can to keep monopolizing his attention.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

(Foil Hat)
@Vivace  
I see… My mistake, then. I just thought that because of how they were arguing and competing. I guess Non-Compete Clause tainted my interpretation of the series in a sense…
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Wiimeiser

I don’t really care with who, honestly. I’m far more interested in their children. And yeah, AppleDash can piss right off. If they had gone with Rarijack, at least there would have been a ton of buildup towards it.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Anonycat  
Ehhhh… I saw it more like Rarity fearing that Spike started to distance himself from Rarity and being replaced by that griffon, to the point in trying so hard, she started to separate Spike and Gabby, but in the end, she apologizes.

I mean toxic relationships that starts to even affect one person physical and emotionally.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide