Unpopular opinion time

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@DarkObsidian
since celestia has the power to just overturn entire legal bodies on a whim, like she did in the season 8 premiere, and how she has absolute control over the legal system, like we’ve seen in most episodes, we know it’s objectively an absolute monarchy. even if she likes to pretend otherwise.

I usually intepret Celestia’s aproach to ruling as similar to Dom Pedro II with the Constitution of 1824 - there is a constitution in which there is a inbuilt mechanism by which the monarch can override the other powers but she doesn’t like using it unless it’s absolutely necessary.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Mildgyth  
I still go by what the Journal of Two Sisters says, even if it’s pretty non canon. Amy Keating Rogers wrote it after all. As stated there Celestia isn’t a ‘ruler’, she’s a guardian and arbiter.

This would involve having practically unlimited power, but with the understanding that it’s very rarely and very cautiously used.

…of course in the more than millennia since, Celestia’s rule has acquired a lot of momentum. Still she seems practically speaking subordinate to the loyal governments.
Background Pony #3CEE
Rarity and Rainbow have the worst luck of the Mane Six. Not that the other four don’t have bad luck now-and-then, but they seem to be the one who gets it the most.
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Stellar Flare and Firelight has the best pair, and are described as “Good Buddies”. Why? Because they get along as friends, but I would take them more likely as buddies.
Background Pony #FDD6
@Meanlucario  
I love Scatchtavia,but it really depends on the artist/writer,since they have very little interaction in the show or comics.
Background Pony #3CEE
I don’t like shipping any of the mane six together. I think they all work best as best friends/true companions.
Latecomer

I thought same too, but then I caught the Twijack bug. (Rarishy too, to a lsser degree.)

And I think there’s a lot of room for different interpretations of Scratchtavia,given how vague their portrayal in Slice of Life is.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Is it popular to love or hate the Fluttershy Micro comic?

@Latecomer  
That’s because you’re a Mane Six/Mane Six basic bitch

I don’t think there was anything romantic going on with them in SoL, and they are living together, so them being roommates is the most likely scenario. Still, I’m sticking with my sisters headcanon.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Is it popular to love or hate the Fluttershy Micro comic?

To like it probably. As far as I remember it’s generally one of the more unpopular of the micro comics(it’s still significantly better than Dash’s though :/)
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Kiryu-Chan  
I just saw Silver’s old review of it, and it didn’t look very good since unlike the other micros, it’s not the main character helping others, but others helping the main character, which makes it more of Rarity’s mini micro, and shows off Flutter’s flaws more than her strengths.
Havock
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -

Moved To Ponybooru
@Latecomer  
I tend to prefer friendshipping over normal shipping. Not sure why, might be that I like seeing unconventional pairings with complex dynamics.

@Meanlucario  
true. I see those ships everywhere and they’ve become very much stale. Same goes for sci-twi x Sunset, it’s been done to death.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Havock  
Nothing wrong with that. Some prefer romance, others friendship.

Agree. And outside of those not wanting to do gay pairings, I think almost everyone has one, hence why it’s a basic bitch ship.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Spinny

That’s not even too big of a problem. the episode-dumping that also accompanies this is the real problem there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide