Unpopular opinion time

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I feel like Sombra was probably very similar to Cozy Glow as A child except he was able to learn mind control magic at a young age and didn’t have to hide his evil nature like she did in order to manipulate others.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
When it came to Between Dark And Dawn, I’ve always sided with Celestia since I believe in living life to the fullest and having fun when you go out on a road trips and vacations. I would gladly do the same things she did like ziplining, spelunking, and sky diving even though I’m afraid of heights.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’m more like Luna in that episode. Someone who enjoys relaxing times. But I wouldn’t mind having a friend like Celestia in that episode.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Myoozik  
@Ring Team

The problem there is that Celestia’s behavior towards Luna was downright toxic; she was openly insulting Luna’s choice of activities, and telekinetically dragging her into adrenaline-junkie stuff she had no interest in. And then she was portrayed as in the wrong for wanting to get away from that. Never mind that under the circumstances, going their separate ways was the only way both of them could have had an enjoyable vacation. Of that a moral of “being in a relationship doesn’t mean you have to do EVERYTHING together” could have fit beautifully with the kinds of relationship-related lessons the series was known for.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I won’t pretend the episode is perfect. To me at least, there were two major problems: The first 3 minutes were too fast and I don’t think we needed to see Celestia and Luna to be that intrusive with everything in that short period of time.

The second problem was the scene where Celestia and Luna just vent. It felt kinda out of nowhere and more as a convenience for the sisters to forgive each other at the end of the episode later. If that scene was basically these two sharing their own experiences from their own perspectives and getting mad because of disagreements, it would have been much better, less basic and more interesting.

But it’s still a good episode. It’s one of the best in season 9. And, at this point, that’s what really matters to me.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Dustcan  
I also like that he kept his edge to the very end instead of becoming a goody two shoes he was a supervillain it only makes sense he would have so relapses and suffer from bad habits that being said he has improved considerably. Hes also a spirit of chaos and disharmony it wouldn’t really make sense for him to become a perfect nice guy.
Latecomer

Still, he relapsed often and severely enough that many question the value of it. Especially since he was rarely much use for anything save occasionally fixing problems of his own making.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
The twist in the finale and endangering the world as a result to “teach Twilight a lesson” I think warrants plenty of criticism
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide