Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’m watching Steven Universe Future for the first time, I watched the first two episodes and I kinda wish the school idea of Twilight in season 8 was kinda more like the concept of school in Steven Universe Future, something more sociable and less traditional, at least for all the Mane 6 to fit their roles. I can’t see Rainbow Dash as a teacher in Twilight’s school, but I can see her as a teacher in the school from SUF.

I still think Twilight being a teacher should have been in earlier seasons, but if we have to stick to all the mane 6, why wouldn’t the writers use the concept of that other school?
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Ring Team  
For a AU fic I’m doing I’m making the Friendship school more of a summer teamwork-building kind of thing. May have to look into how SUF did the idea. (I missed some of the episodes)
Background Pony #7F77
@Spinny  
You mean a case when Sunset returns to Equestrian, she discovers she has wings? Cause I’ve seen that scenario a lot of times.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Dustcan  
Not gonna lie, I used to think that back in early 2017 after finishing the season 6. That thought used to annoy me, but now I think a escenario like this one would be pretty funny not because of the moment, but because of the reactions of everybody. Kinda like hearing people’s thoughts on Prometheus. Their reactions are much entertaining than the movie.

That said, it’s not like it would be the craziest thing ever. We’ve seen crazier stuff, like Cozy Glow being an alicorn, being a giant alicorn, the resurrection of Sombra, The Rainbow Power art design of the Mane 6, the Luna multiple dream episode, the Grogar reveal… We’re big boys, we can handle crazy things.

@Spinny  
What happened to Sunset? I never imagined her being an alicorn. Did I miss something?
Ring Team
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
Oh. I… don’t remember this that well. The only moment I remember Sunset getting wings was in that song from that EG short (something about “the past is in the past” or something).
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
starlight being a alicorn wouldn’t really change anything, because alicorns aren’t actually all that important
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide