Unpopular opinion time

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
MLP was the only thing really keeping Hub/Discovery Family afloat, so Hasbro probably got some sweet deals in extending it. On the other hand Netflix will air anything, so I don’t think Hasbro is getting their arm twisted in any sort of deals.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
Jesus christ the movie isn’t out and people are still just assuming it’s bad without watching it. Get a fucking grip.
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@Mikey

This is a Post of unpopular opinions basically personal opinions, if one does not like each other’s thing, another opinion of mine is that I want the comics to continue, Idw has very good material
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@Mikey

oh, another one that relates me to another person, on other pages they think I’m saverlittlepony :/ I think, my unpopular opinion: I think Thorax should have appeared more in the series ..
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
Cozy Glow apologism is still super damn annoying.

It’s the same moral grandstanding the revolves around the same three tactics. Ignore, Downplay and Deflect.
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan

Seeing the fact that Cozy Glow being defended by a few that likes her against others who severely dislikes is still ongoing. Initially introduced as a supporting protagonist, she was later an antagonist in School Raze - Part 1 onwards. She, Chrysalis, and Lord Tirek have all been listed as one of the worst villains. In fact, Season 9 showed us the reason why fans hated them all in one. They tried taking over Equestria using Grogar’s bell until the Mane Six and friends defeated. If only Cozy Glow has been getting more love from the beginning until now, this wouldn’t have happen.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I think Cozy Glow is cool, the writers could have handled her a bit better (like with almost everything during the later seasons) but she’s cool.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Resident Spin Fetishist
I will say this for G5…

I’m glad that not only have they retained the way ponies emote with their ears, but they’ve definitely taken it a step further as well. Their ears are now more flexible in the way they fold so they can choose to fold only slightly or completely, and each ear can also emote independently of the other.

This has always been one of my favorite things about ponies.

@Pause  

The show doesn’t get to pretend that friendship is the solution to every problem, and then portray Cozy as completely beyond help or saving despite the fact that she still has a developing mind.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
“Cozy Glow is a child who got severely punished”

“So what did she do?”

“We don’t talk about that here.”
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Spinny  
@WyrmSpawN  
To be fair, she did literally steal all the magic in equestria at the behest of Tirek and showed no remorse. The worst the other redeemed villains did was try and fail to create an alternate reality (Starlight) Cozy knew well what she was doing.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Mikey

Also, reminder that she was the one who started communicating with Tirek first, and he didn’t exactly request her to do anything - he just gave her some ideas.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

About Cozy Glow, all I’m gonna say is: If she was a well written character, most of us wouldn’t keep debating this.

I think she kinda proves that the ultimate decision making process of Josh Haber was horribly flawed.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
Reminder that they tried friendship with Cozy Glow multiple times and she still told everypony to essentially fuck right off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide