Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Ring Team
Except a lot of people, myself included, were extremely critical of Starlight when she became a mainstay in S6. The reason people are worse with Discord nowadays is because his behavior and actions progressively got worse with the show constantly trying to justify it as it went along. Starlight, for all her problems, at least felt like she wanted to and tried to improve
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Kiryu-Chan
Discord’s character arc should have been loving everycreature not just Fluttershy.
His journey to altruism.
Sounds cheesy but I think it would really show Fluttershy as a successful reformer if she could make Discord at least a somewhat decent creature.
Discord had some good moments in the later seasons. But I wish they’s focus on him getting better.
Or if he did do misvhevious or bad things make it milder and not as hostile.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Id argue Discord is decent and/or good depending on how u look at. In terms of his heart, he definitely wants to be good. In every episode of the finale season, he was trying to help his friends even when he messed up.
There wasn’t a single ep in s9 that was for the sake of his selfish benefit.
I can even give some examples if u want.
The thing is he is good now at heart but he still struggles in knowing how to be good. He’s like a kid who messes things up not because he truly has ill will but because he doesn’t know any better. I dont agree that discord didn’t try to improve i think he just has a harder time especially because he is the spirit of chaos.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
His journey to altruism.
FUCKING. SNORE. fucking gagging on this sentiment.
he’s name is discord. he is at least a little bit of dickish prick at all time by arcatype and charater. i didn’t know how the show would make a shittyer charater then glimmer but that’d be one way.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Angrybrony
“LOL I’m So RaNdOm!”
“No, you’re just an obnoxious prick.”
And here it is. Later seasons Discord in a nutshell.
@Kiryu-Chan
I’ve always been critical of Starlight, as much as I love her. She was always more willing to take the blunt approach to problems or simply use some magical muscle as a shortcut, as opposed to Twilight’s magic of friendship approach. I still Glim’s a good person, she’s just… very pragmatic in her worldview.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@CORDZ2000
I myself wouldn’t mind seeing that.
Season 9 Discord was interesting because he did crazy stuff to help Twilight. I think it’s an interesting idea. I’d even say I actually dont mind Discord not taking down King Sombra to test Twilight since there actually was no likely chance of failure unlike Discord when he became Grogar which was actually risky.
@Vivace
It’s a balancing act. I don’t want him to be a complete goody two shoes of course. I just want it to be balanced in how he acts.
Background Pony #2BCA
The harder Discord tries to be good, the scarier he gets.
Glimmer almost had the opposite problem. She was lazy and always tried to take the easy way out.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Discord’s “redemption” and later appearances always came across more as an excuse for the show to brag that they had an actor who played a main character from Star Trek on the show more then finding any actual use for him tbh.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #121A
The only other times I can think of where it was enforced was when she forced Big Mac to speak, which was early on in her reformation and still learning about social cues and when she brainwashed the Mane 5 in order to hang out with them, which I’ll admit is the one time where it was by impulsiveness and one strike against her. Her other appearances either was accidental, had justifiable reasons or didn’t even have forceful magic to begin with.
@CORDZ2000
That was funny, I chuckled
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Kiryu-Chan
I doubt that.
Keep in mind this episode aired in February 2019. If this was in, for example, 2016, I’d get why she would do that. But in 2019, c’mon.
I’m not sure if G5 will touch some themes of redemption. If they want to, I’d appreciate some minimal sense of continuity and more emphasis on the consequences of the actions from the characters to give these crucial moments more meaning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide