Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@GenericArchangel
For the most part I agree, although I don’t like talking about magic as a positive thing because that’s a slippery slope towards power fantasy, and it’s one of the most disgusting tropes in fiction.
I just wish Starlight was like that during the entire show instead of one single episode, that’s it.
Background Pony #121A
@Ring Team
Didn’t one of your comics show Twilight solving everything in Canterlot Boutique in a minute flat had she used her magic? You changed sentiments as quickly as a reptile molts.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I simply don’t like power fantasy. I don’t like that the only solution to all things in movies or books has to be only magic, which is one of the reasons why I’m rarely interested in fantasy genre, superhero comic-books or anime (the most popular anime, Dragon Ball, solves every single fight with beams and punches, not very interesting).
Stories are much more interesting, inventive and satisfying when they’re character-driven stories and they’re defined by their personalities, motivations and struggles.
Background Pony #121A
@Ring Team
Well it wasn’t clear due to the tone of the description and posts you’ve been writing. Have you really changed? You think Ending of the End was the time Starlight redeemed herself? Maybe you realised every day you hold some grudge, whoever and whatever it is, your sanity decreases? Well good on ya! Moving forward with baby steps.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Ring Team
Looks like the difference is that solving the problem with magic is ok in satires that frame it as the obvious solution the official episode should’ve gone with.
Wait, no, that’s not it.
It’s that in satire, a character with a history of magical solutions not working as intended gets to use a magical solution, provided that character isn’t Starlight.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Cracks knuckles Okay, let’s get to work
@Starponys87
Hard to say since we still don’t have much in terms of G5 to make an accurate comparison but based off of what we got, Pipp and Rarity are pretty far in terms of characters.
@Background Pony #2BCA
That’s not what nepotism is. Nepotism is through family line so the right term for it would be cronyism or without the fancy words, just simple connections.
@Kiryu-Chan
Nah, the latter half of the series is more interesting than whatever EQG was popping up at the time
@AC97
Really, that just makes me believe that people didn’t watch that short at all
@Angrybrony
I haven’t seen a cannon since the Crimean War, wonder what happened to them?
@icicle wicicle 1517
As someone who hasn’t seen that special, same
@Ring Team
Problem is, when it comes to parody, you have to make it look like a parody where people won’t mistake them at face value
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Nah, the latter half of the series is more interesting than whatever EQG was popping up at the time
this a bad opinion. your punishment is legos in your shoes forever.
Background Pony #6564
@Angrybrony
Everyone has different opinions. You can hate it, yes, but respect is key.
On that note, I think if Discovery Family closes down, it would make sense to air the Last Problem, mainly to say that it’s an end of a era.
Little thought I had.
Or, maybe Hasbro could purchase Discovery’s stake and transition it to a streaming service, and rename it Allspark.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
I have two problems with Gauntlet of Fire:
1- (not important here).
2- That moment where Garble wants to finish Twilight and Rarity and they act like they have no choice or idea in a moment of the show where Twilight defeated a powerful centaur. If Twilight wasn’t an alicorn, I wouldn’t see it as a problem. But she has wings, she has more power. That’s the reason why I made this comic.
I see a few who stated that the comic outcome should’ve been used in the show, others pointing out why that outcome would cause problems, and even more pointing out significant circumstancial differences in the key events being compared to. Haven’t seen any personal attacks in relation to it nor the topic of power fantasies, though. Neither here nor on dA.
Background Pony #6564
Just a thought:
Considering the Stone Statue containing Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy was cracking in IDW #102, I wonder if Celestia, Luna and Discord planned for it to crack in hopes of having them be reformed?
I could be wrong, but that’s my assumption.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide