Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #C1A7
@Ring Team
Tbf, it may be because it showed, or implied, that Twilight was gonna outlive her friends.
That’s my best assumption.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@Background Pony #C1A7
I mean, if you think about it something like that was bound to happen regardless to some degree, unless one is basically thinking that they either have a death pact, or that the last surviving member of the Mane 6 would just kill herself or something?
The other thought is “Well, it’s okay if she’s not long lived because at least after watching her friends die, she gets to die soon too!
Just seems to me like people would keep bringing it up without thinking out the implications.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Myoozik
Maybe, but, after introducing lots of crazy questionable decisions in the last 4 seasons, I don’t see why The Last Problem should be the one where some people would be like “that’s it, I hate this episode”, especially in comparison to other bad episodes.
I don’t think the point of that episode was to leave some room for speculation in the future. It’s more like Twilight confronting her fear for leaving this part of her life even though she doesn’t want to. I think most of us have been in the same situation as Twilight. What if you don’t see your best friend anymore because of distance issues? What if, after you start to work in another city, you don’t see your best friends as often as you want?
However, we have advantages. We have social networks, we have phones, we can ask if our friends are available. A part of us is afraid of the future. But we can get better. In the case of The Last Problem, Twilight made a day for herself and her friends just to see each other occasionally.
Pinkie has a kid. So what? I don’t think the final episode of a TV show has to have the main characters having a family to be good. That’s a very 20th century view for a TV show where the main characters rarely show some love interest (and, after the events of The Last Laugh, it kinda makes sense Pinkie in The last problem). That mentality also reminds me of very few things I’ve seen in Naruto and Boruto. I don’t think Friendship is Magic needs that approach. Not every TV show has to last forever, even in generational terms. Twilight’s story has finished. Don’t give her the Boruto treatment. Let her sleep. We need new characters and new worlds, and thankfully we got many of that in G5, but that’s another discussion.
When an episode like this made me cry right at the last 3 minutes, I can’t think this was a bad episode, especially when the last 4 seasons had so many problematic episodes. After all, this specific story works because it’s an epilogue. It’s the ending, so it makes sense why Twilight would be worried about the future in the first two acts and then making a good choice in the third act.
Background Pony #B24D
I don’t have the burning hatred for TLP, but I’m not a big fan of the ending. I prefer to go the “I accept this is how the show wanted to go with, but I prefer to just go with my headcanons on what I’d like to see from the Mane Six’s futures”.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #B24D
Since there are boatloads of headcanons in the fandom including my own, it would be controversial if they would’ve chosen any one of them since it would conflict with someone else’s. Then again I am a Startrix shipper and I clamored for more episodes with Starlight and Trixie and they delivered so I get you.
Starponys87
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Friends with Autism
@Myoozik
I ship Starlight with Sunburst. And in my headcanon, I ship Trixie with Blueblood. I figure, if Starlight could see the good in Trixie, then Trixie might find good in Blueblood. (I would like to see Blueblood salvaged as a character, to fight alongside the rest of the royals.)
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Starponys87
I honestly would have taken any character Development for him. Even him just being a very minor character who hangs around in the background in canterlot would have been better than how he never appeared at all after his first role
We never even found out how he and Rarity seemingly made up in season 2.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Starponys87
I don’t get the whole BlueTrix honestly. I didn’t like how at one point, the same meme image of Blueblood looking at Trixie got spammed over and over on the front page
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Myoozik
It’s basically one Person spamming those
The ship itself became outdated a long time ago, just like most Season 1-3 Fanon Involving Trixie or Luna.
Anyone who remembers that era knows what I mean
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I made the tag and went through each and every one of the 100+ images at the time just to filter it.
I’m kinda partial to the ship itself but Jesus does that godawful anthro Blueblood face look as poor as the spam was.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide