Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@icicle wicicle 1517
Yeah I think that was the problem, the trailer made it look like it was grander than it was when in reality it was a lot more lowkey. I personally blame the very short runtime of the short cause the story that it told I feel like could’ve benefitted from either more time or some rewrites to make it feel less rushed.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

So you’re mainly an RD fan?
As far as main characters go, yes. Funnily enough I used to love Sunset, Twilight and even Celestia, but that didn’t last.
@CronoM
The similarities between Rainbow and Adagio only last for Rainbow Rocks, since Rainbow (hopefully) stops treating the others as extensions of her awesomeness after the movie.
And yeah, unpopular opinion alright, but I’d rather both shows didn’t devolve into ‘the Twilight/Sunset Show’ over the years. Or from the start… It’s hilarious how they subscribe to “friendship is magic, but some friends are more magic than others~” really.
There’s a reason the Element of Magic is a crown while the five others are dog collars necklaces, haha.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I mean wouldn’t be bothered so much if it weren’t for the fact that it’s just a ton of shoddy edits spammed by a single person
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Is there a tag for the Mane Melody shop itself, a la Carousal Boutique? So far “Mane Melody” is yellow tagged for the episode.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Dustcan
Something tells me you used the wrong thread, but yes, there has been attempts at giving it a tag. Probably will need consensus on which one of the three to use in the relevant forums at some point… if there’s ever more than one digit for the results.
Renewal is a better pony!Fallout fic than Fallout Equestria. F8 me
Seriously though, that’s mostly based on me being actually able to read everything until I lost interest (and that’s longer than the full original fic) whereas I couldn’t even stomach one tenth of Fallout Equestria. It’s just so… drawn out and boring with okayish narration to me. Despite loving the universe because of the fangame.
(“Mostly” because I also do like the protagonist Aurora Pinfeathers a lot, as well as the world-building and delves into the past.)
At this rate, I’m more likely to write my own pony!Fallout than to actually finish reading the damn thing that started it all.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Now that FIM’s been over for a while, I’d like to repeat a question I asked five years ago:
What is your overall opinion on the show’s animation and art style? Do you still like it, or do you think it pales in comparison to the MLP Movie (And possibly Rainbow Roadtrip)?
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@DragonBoi471
I think the artstyle of MLP movie is fantastic. Not only the film avoided the Abode Flash animation, it changed the methodology to a much more appropiated artstyle for an animated film.
It looks great. It’s like a combination of the Disney animation artstyle, The Iron Giant artstyle and even MLP:FiM artstyle a little bit.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@DragonBoi471
To me, I don’t find it fair to compare the movie’s animation to the show’s animation or even the special’s animation considering that they’re all different mediums that run on vastly different budgets. Of course the movie’s is gonna look prettier, but that doesn’t mean that it makes the show’s animation look worse.
As for your question, I still like the animation and art style, it still holds up more than a decade later. Same thing for the theatrical movie and specials, they look great still.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide